Be careful

Kylie POV

I slowly open my eyes and stretch out. I see that Lexi was still fast asleep next to me and I smile. I had changed into one of Lexi's baggy shirts and my underwear. She had put back on her bra and underwear. She was laying on her stomach and her hair was on the side of the pillow which exposed her neck showing her tattoo. I smile and lightly trace the tattoo before tickling her back.
"That feels nice" she mumbles and I giggle.

She turns over and looks at me with an adorable smile on her face.
"Hi" I say smiling back at her.
"Hi" she says back and I kiss her on her lips. We pull away and I lean my head on my hand.
"Last night was amazing" she says and I blush. I move closer to her and lay my head on her chest and she wraps her arms around me. I sigh happily as she starts to play with my hair. That's when something clicks in my head. I didn't tell my mom that I was going to stay the night. Oh shit.

I quickly sit up frightening Lexi.
"What's the matter, baby?" She asks me as I run a hand through my hair and get up quickly searching the room for my phone.
"Baby?" She says again.
"Do you know where my phone is?!" I say panicking. "Ah, I think you left it downstairs?" I quickly swing open the door and quickly rush down the stairs. I rush around looking for my phone before finally finding it on the couch.

I pick it up and see 5 missed calls for mom, 3 missed calls for dad, and a bunch of messages from my mom. I groan and quickly phone my mom putting the phone to my ear.
"KYLIE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" I hear my mom shout and I close my eyes for a second.
"Mom I'm so sorry" I say and hear footsteps and turn around to see Lexi with her bra on and some sweatpants. She looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "Kylie where have you been I have been worried sick?!" My mom says and I sigh.

"Uhm I...I am with Lexi" I say holding my breath. "Lexi?" my mom says confused.
"Yes" I say.
"Why are you at Lexi's?" she asks and I bite my bottom lip.
"Well, I was heading home from Megan's house and I ran into Lexi and we just started talking and she asked me if she wanted to order some pizza at her house so I agreed and I went to her house but I just lost track of time and I fell asleep" I say and I look over at Lexi who was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed.

"Oh well, put Lexi on the phone then" my mom says and I walk over to Lexi and she looks down at me. I give her a sorry look before handing the phone over to her. She takes it and puts it up to her ear.
"Hi ma'am" she says.
"Yes I'm sorry for keeping your daughter....no everything's fine....it won't happen again....alright....I'll drop her off....bye ma'am" she says before handing the phone back to me. I take it as she walks past me.

"Well kylie at least I know you aren't lying to me, but next time let me know you are going to stay the night your father and I were so worried about you"
"And I feel really bad about not letting you guys know, I'm so sorry" I say.
"It's fine kylie just come home soon, Lexi said she will take you home" my mom says.
"Okay I'll see you guys soon" I say.
"Alright angel, see you soon" I end the call and turn around to see Lexi leaning against the counter.

'Kylie-"
"I don't know how to tell them about you" I say cutting her off.
"kylie-"
"You don't know how bad I want to tell them about you, about me and how I'm gay. I just don't know-how. I don't know what they'll do if they find out-"
"KYLIE!" Lexi shouts and I stop talking. She walks towards me and takes me in her arms and I immediately wrap my arms around her, holding onto her so tight. She pulls away from me and puts her hand on my cheek.

"That's not what I was going to ask you about" she says softly and I look into her eyes.
"It's not?" I ask.
"No, I was going to ask you if you wanted something to eat before you go" she says and I sigh and look down.
"Hey now, it's okay" she says and leans her forehead against mine.
"When you decide to come out to your parents has nothing to do with me" she says and I look into her eyes.