Dinner

Lexi POV

Caitlin is kissing me.

What the hell is going?!

I pull away from her shocked that she would even want to kiss me.
"Caitlin what are doing?" I ask her stunned.
"I'm sorry I couldn't help it" she says and I stare at her.
"Caitlin I'm dating your sister" I tell her and she nods her head. I stand up and move a bit away from her in case she tries to surprise kiss me again.

"I know, it was stupid to do that" she says.
"Okay I'm confused. First you hate on me and become a total bitch, then we make up, then you kiss me?" I say.
"I just wanted to know what it felt like" she says.
"What?"
"What it feels like to kiss a girl" she says.
"Dude you could of kisses any other girl in the world!" I say.

"I'm sorry!" She says before she starts laughing.
"Why are you laughing?!" I say but I couldn't hold back a smile.
"I'm sorry I couldn't help it I'll stop" she says and tries to not laugh but fails and starts laughing again.
"Okay I'm so confused?" I say.
"I know, listen it was just in the moment and I kissed you. I don't actually have feelings for you. I've been a little confused about my sexuality and took the chance" she says.

"Oh"
"I promise I'll never do it again and I know you are sleeping with my sister which is gross. I won't ever kiss you again anyway the kiss wasn't that great" she says.
"Excuse me the kiss wasn't that great, that hurt?" I ask her and she laughs.
"No offence but I wanted to kiss you to see but listen I don't want a relationship with you but I'll definitely try with other girls" she says and I just shake my head and laugh.

"That's good" I say and she smiles at me. She gets up and walks over to me.
"Want kisses?" She says and makes kissing noises and try's to kiss me to tease me.
"Dude no!" I shout laughing and trying to run away from her.
"Come give me some sugar!" She says chasing me around the room. I laugh and try and throw pillows at her.

"What is going on?" we both stop in our tracks and look at the door to see Kylie standing there confused.
"Hey" Caitlin says and drops down onto her bed.
"Hey baby" I say.
"You guys are actually talking to each other? What next are pigs going to start flying?" She says chuckling. I walk over to her and she opens her arms out to me and wraps her arms around my neck.
"Yeah we are" I say to her smiling.
"Is everything okay?" She asks.

"Yeah" I say
"Yeah we made up" Caitlin says and I turn my head and smile at Caitlin.
"But baby I do need to talk to-"
"Oh Lexi!" Kylie and I break apart and I turn to see Kylie's mom looking at all of us in confusion.
"Oh uhm Kylie forgot her jacket so I thought I'd drop it off but I hanged out with Caitlin for a bit" I say smiling at her.

"Alright no problem then, that reminds me Lexi I've invited your mother and you over for dinner tomorrow night" I nod my head.
"Oh thank you" I say and walk away from Kylie.
"I should be going" I say and Kylie's mom nods her head. That's when Caitlin comes running past Kylie and into my arms giving me a tight hug. It surprised me but I hugged her back missing be able to hug her.  We pull apart and she smiles at me and I smile back.

"Bye" I say to everyone before leaving.

God today was weird

Kylie POV

Lexi and her mom are going to arrive any second now and I couldn't wait to see my girlfriend again even though I saw her during school. It was strange to see Caitlin and Lexi slowly getting back to being friends. I mean after all the shit Caitlin did I wonder what changed. The door bell rings and my mom rushes over to get the door.

"Hello, hello come on in!" My mom says as I see Lexis mom and Lexi. Lexi hands my mom a bottle of champagne.
"For you" she says and my mom smiles.
"Thank you dear" My mom leads Lexis mom away to the kitchen while I look at Lexi. I smile at her and grab her hand to pull her closer to me.
"Come with me" I say and she raises an eyebrow but I pull her away and into the downstairs bathroom.
"Kylie-" I shut the door closed and crash my lips against hers dying to kiss her again.

She kisses me back with the same passion as I fiddle with her shirt untucking it from her pants.
"Baby...wait" she says between kisses but I ignore her protest and kiss her again. Our tongues fight for dominance which I won before I trail kisses down her jaw to her neck.
"I want to fuck you so bad" I whisper before sucking and nibbling at her neck.
"I have to tell you something first" she says as I continue to kiss her neck.

"It's sort of serious" she says and I stop kissing her neck and look up at her.
"Yeah?" I ask her confused.
"Listen yesterday when I was with Caitlin something happened" I frown.
"Did she do something?" I ask.
"Yeah...she kissed me" she says and my heart drops and I let go of her.
"What?"
"She kissed me but I pulled away and cleared everything up" she says.

"She kissed you!" I say angrily.
"Yes but it was nothing she just had the chance and took it but it's fine we cleared everything up" she says.
"Why did she kiss you?" I ask her.
"She was questioning her sexuality and she took a shot with me" I shake my head.
"Hey it's fine, it didn't mean anything" she says putting her hands on my cheeks.
"You promise?" I ask her and she smiles down at me.

"I promise. I love you and you only" she says and I slowly smile. She leans down and kisses me softly against my lips. That's when we hear a knock on the door making us pull apart.
"Listen gays, get out of there quick. Dinners ready!" We hear Caitlin shout and we both look at each other as Lexi fixes her shirt and I open the door.
"I'm going to kill you" I say to Caitlin glaring at her.
"What did I do?" She asks me.

"You kissed my girlfriend asshole" she gives me a nervous smile.
"Sorry!" She says before running off and I chase her. She stops when we get to the dinning room.
"What's the rush?" My dad asks us.
"Oh nothing just playing" Caitlin says giving her most innocent smile to our parents.
"Well sit down, dinners ready" My mom says and we all take our seat.
"But first we must pray" My mom says.

We all were forced to hold hands even though Lexi's mom is not Christian's and Lexi is a atheist. Lexi still just smiled and took my hand before taking her moms hand.

"Father, We have gathered to share a meal in Your honor. Thank You for putting us together as family, and thank You for this food. Bless it to our bodies, Lord. We thank you for all of the gifts you've given to those around this table. Help each member of our family use these gifts to your glory. Guide our mealtime conversations and steer our hearts to Your purpose for our lives. In Jesus' Name, Amen." My family says amen before we all dig in.

"Lexi what's that on your neck?" My mom asks and I nearly choke on my food.
"Oh!" Lexi says putting her hand on her neck.
"Looks like a hickey" Caitlin says smirking as she looks at me. I'm so going to kill her.
"A hickey!" My mom exclaims while Lexi's mom just chuckles and drinks her wine.
"Damn does that mean you have a special young man in your life Lexi?" My mom asks smiling at her.

"Lexi doesn't have a man" Lexi's mom says which makes us all look at her.
"Oh?" My mom says confused.
"My daughters a lesbian" the whole table goes dead quiet.
"Oh what a surprise" my mom says softly.
"Is that a problem?" Lexis mom says watching my mom very carefully.
"No...it's not a problem!" Lexi's mom nods her head.
"Good" Lexis mom says and the table stay quiet.

Oh my god this dinners going to be a disaster!

****

When this book finishes would you guys read a part 2 when Lexi and Kylie are much older???