The date

Kylie POV

Caitlin and Lexi seemed to have made up because Lexi sat in the front again. A little part of me could still tell that Lexi wasn't a hundred precent but she seemed to be okay for now. We arrive at my house and Caitlin and I get out and both wave at Lexi who had to get home and couldn't stay today. We both walk inside and Caitlin heads upstairs while I head into the kitchen where my mom was.
''hi mom'' I say and she smiles as she sees me.

''hi darling how was your day?'' she asks.
''it was alright'' I bite my bottom lip. I still have to come up with an excuse in order to go on my date with Lexi tonight.
''MOM!'' I hear Caitlin shout and I turn my head to see my sister walking towards us.
''yes dear?'' my mom says and Caitlin puts on her pouty face.
''is it possible for Addison to come over for a study session?" She asks and my mom frowns.
"Caitlin you are still grounded" my mom says and caitlin pouts even more.

"Please, please, it's just studying I swear" she says and my mom breaths in and out.
"Fine but if I see that you are not studying you will be grounded even longer" my mom says and Caitlin grins.
"Thank you!" She says and comes up to my mom and gives her a kiss on her cheek. She rushes off and look back at my mom. It's now or never.
"Hey mom?" I say and she looks at me.
"Yes?" I bite my bottom lip.

"Can I go over to Lexi's for a study session?" I ask and my mom raises one eyebrow.
"Study session but you aren't in the same grade?" She asks.
"Well you see I'm not that sure about the new work we are doing in computers and you know Lexi is really good at those types of things so she offered to help me out but she told me to ask you first since I'm grounded" I say with a smile.
"I suppose that's alright it is Lexi after all" my mom says smiling at me.

"Lexi's such a sweetheart to offer to help you'' my mom says and my smile grows.
"She is"

* * *

I get dressed in some blue jeans, a white top and a jacket to keep me warm. Lexi messaged me to dress casually. My phone pings and I quickly run to get it.

"Hey, I'm outside ;)"

I grin so big I swear it couldn't fit on my face anymore. I walk out my room and run down the steps before throwing the door open. I see Lexi wearing a long white sleeve shirt with another black metallic shirt. She had blue jeans on like me and was wearing her traditional Nike airs with long funky socks. The real thing that made me freeze was the fact that she was leaning against a motorbike. She smiles when she sees me and I immediately get butterflies. She pushes off her bike and walks over to me until she stops right in front of me and we lock eyes.

We don't say anything to each but I didn't mind at all. I was lost in her beautiful eyes.
"Lexi" I hear my mom say and we immediately break eye contact and look at my mom. Lexi takes a step back from me and smiles.
"Hi" she says and walks in to give my mom a hug.
"It's so nice of you to offer to help Kylie out with her computer studies" my mom say and Lexi looks over at me with a smirk before looking back at my mom.
"Of course, I can't wait to teach Kylie computers" Lexi say looking back at me with a smirk.

"Well we should be going" I say and my mom nods her head. She comes up to me and hugs me before letting go of me.
"Don't stay to long" my mom say and I nod my head.
"See you later, bye!" I shout to my mom as I walk out. Lexi closes the door before jogging towards me and wrapping me in a hug and I squeal as she picks me up slightly.
"I'm helping you study huh?" She says as I wrap my arms around her neck and look down at her.
"I had to make up an excuse otherwise I wouldn't be allowed to go on our date'' I say and she smiles at me before putting me down.
''also quick question when did you get a motorbike?'' I ask her and she smiles.