forever love

Lexi POV

Oh my god why the hell is Jordan here! I mean it's good to see her. She looks really good and still smells the same too.
"Hey Lex" Jordan says and I look at her.
"Hey" I say back. I feel someone tug on my arm and look over at Kylie.
"What do they mean when they say she's your ex, you never mentioned that you dated a Jordan?" Kylie says.
"Why didn't you tell me about her?" She asks me and I could tell that she was pissed and upset with me.

"K let me explain" I say grabbing her hand and pulling her into the clubhouse and into the bathroom.
"Why didn't you tell me about her?" She asks me and I sigh.
"Listen Jordan and I had a very complicated relationship and things happened" I tell her leaning against the sink.
"Lexi tell me everything, no more lying and hiding. I want the truth. The whole truth" she says to me crossing her arms. I nod my head.

"Did you sleep with her?" She asks me and I frown.
"What no, I didn't lie to you when I told you that you were my first!" I say to her and she looks into my eyes.
"Did you come close to it?" She asks me and I open and close my mouth. She sighs and looks away from me.
"Kylie I did tell you that I have done things with girls, but you were my first I would never lie to about that" I say and she nods her head.

"Listen Jordan and I were together when we were 16, we meet here at the clubhouse and we hit it off and we started hooking up but it turned into a relationship. At first it was amazing we would do everything together but things went wrong and Jordan's step brother ended up finding out and well he sort of had this messed up crush on Jordan. He made it hell for us and him and I even got into a physical fright. Then shit went even worse and her step brother got me arrested for underage drinking and the fact that I raped Jordan even though I was innocent. " I say and look up at the ceiling.

"Jordan's family was so against her being gay that they believed his story. It took a very long time before Jordan stood up for me and told them that it was all a lie and I got out free. Jordan's family found out that her step brother was in love with her and their whole family broke apart. Jordan got sent to boarding school and I left the clubhouse" I say and Kylies eyes go wide.
"Baby I'm so sorry that happened to you" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to look at me differently, a lot of people who found out still think I'm guilty and that I did those things to Jordan" I say looking down at my feet.
"Baby I would never look at you differently, I'd still love you the same" she says and I slowly pick my head up.
"Wait what?" I say realizing that she just said that she loves me. She freezes processing what she had said.

"You love me?" I say and she looks at me.
"Yes, I love you Lexi" she says and my heart skips a beat. I rush over to her and kiss her long and hard giving her all my passion. She kisses me back with the same passion before we both break away for air. We lean our foreheads against each other's.
"I love you too Kylie" I say and she smiles nudging her nose against mine.
"Want to have sex again?" I ask her wiggling my eyebrows. She laughs and lightly shoves me.

"No you horny bastard, I'm not having someone walk in on us again I don't think I can take that embarrassment again" I laugh giving her a peck on her lips.
"But maybe later when we are alone, and the doors been locked" she says and I laugh.
"And anyway I'm sore" she says and I smile pulling her closer to me and putting hand up her shirt at her back.
"You think that's sore wait until I can give you the strap you won't be able to walk for a week" I say and she hides her face in my neck.

"Don't get me going otherwise I work be able to resist you now" she says and I smirk.
"Wait can you give me the strap tonight?" She asks me.
"I thought you said you were sore?" I ask her as she picks her head up and looks at me. She just looks at me smiling.
"Yes and?" She says and I laugh.
"You're such a naughty girl you know that?" Her smile grows.

"Now come on let's go hang out with your friends" she says grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the bathroom. We head out and see all the others acting normal. They didn't seem fazed by Jordan's arrival and Kylie had calmed down and was now enjoying herself. My friends snatched her away from me leaving me alone. I see Jordan sitting by the dam smoking and decide to go over to her.

"Hey" I say and she looks up.
"Hey Lex long time no see" she says laughing softly. I sit down next to her and she offers the cigarette to me but I shake my head.
"How have you been?" I ask her.
"I'm alright. Boarding schools been a drag" she says.
"I'm sorry you had to go there Jordan" I say sighing.
"No Lex don't do that, it's fine it wasn't your fault"
"It kinda was though" I say and she looks at me.
"How's things with you?" She asks.

"Gosh so much has happened since you left" I say looking down at my feet.
"Tell me about it"
"Well first I have a stepsister" I say and Jordan coughs from choking on the smoke.
"Holy shit dude you're kidding?!" She says and I shake my head.
"Your dad?" She asks and I nod my head.
"Damn, how old is she?"

"Same age as us"
"Have you met her?" I sigh but nod my head.
"I'm sorry Lex, I think you need this more than me" she says handing me her cigarette.
"No thanks I've over that shit" I say and she nods her head putting the cigarette back in my mouth.
"Your girl is really hot Lex" she says and I look at her.
"What?! I'm just pointing it out" I laugh shaking my head.

"She is" I say.
"Do you love her?" She asks.
"I really do" I say looking at her and she smiles at me.
"I'm happy for you Lex. Really" she says and I smile back at her. I hear laughing and I turn around seeing my girlfriend being harassed by my friends and I laugh.
"I better save my girlfriend" I say and she nods her head getting up with me. She puts her cigarette out and we go to the group where I wrap my arms behind Kylie and lean my head against her shoulder.

She leans back into me.
"Hi, you okay?" I whisper into her ear.
"Yeah I'm fine baby" she says putting her hands on my arms.
"I love you" I say and she laughs softly.
"I love you too" she leans her head back to look at me and I softly place my lips against hers. We slowly pull away and I hug her closer to me. I never want this moment to end. I just want her with me forever.

My forever love.