Part 9

Harry's POV:

THE NEXT MORNING

I was sitting on the couch in the lounge with a bowl of cereals on my lap watching something that Rob turned on the TV. 

"I don't want to watch that!" I said and took the remote control from him.

"Hey give me that kiddo!" we started rolling on the couch and my cereals and milk were all over couch :/ mom's gonna kill me! And she just walked in the moment that happened >.< 

"What are you two doing?! Are you crazy..." DING DONG! Saved my the bell!! :D She gave us evils and went to the doors. Rob and I went with her, I was hopping that it's not the child services already 'cuz I was still in my pj's. When mom opened the doors I saw a well known long, dark brown haired girl with the same daimpes I had. "Gemma!!" mom squealed and hugged my sister. 

"Hey guys!" she said and then moved away from the hug and hugged Rob and then, like always, messed up my curls before she hugged me. Rob took her bags and carryed them in and mom closed the doors. "I've missed you all so much." she said taking off her jacket. 

"Well you could of came over Christmas." I said joking, I knew she had her final exam's over holidays so she couldn't come. 

"Oh so you would study for me?" she joked and messed my curls again >.< I hate when she does that! 

"No!"

"So where are Eric and Lisa?" 

"Out with Sammie." Mom said carrying tea from the kitchen.

"Who's Sammie?" 

"Dog."

"You got a dog?"

"Yeah, well remember how you always wanted a dog, and I always wanted a dog, Harry...he wanted a cat but that's not happening, anyway, since they came I said what the heck we are getting a dog." 

"Oh, well I can't wait to see them. I haven't seen Eric since he was a baby and Lisa was, what, 12 or 13."

"Yeah, they are all grown up, but I'm sure Lisa remember's you." 

"She should, she loved me back then, I couldn't get peace when they came."

"Ohoo I'm gonna tell her that!" I said laughing.

"Well go ahead I'm sure she know's. So they are staying here?"

"Yes, since yesterday it's official." I said remembering what happened with Lisa's mom.

"Child services are coming today and I have to sign some papers."

"Good, so you like them being here?"

"Yeah, I think we got used to Eric running around and screaming, and I like having a girl around since you're not here."

"That's nice..." she wanted to say something more but front doors opened and I saw a black creature running in through them. 

"Sammie no! Come back here!!!!" Lissa yelled and ran in with Eric but it was too late, black Sammie ran in the lounge and just shaked!! Mud was all over the room. "I'm so sorry aunt Anne, he jumped in some mud puddle on our way back. Sammie you are nothing but trouble!" she came in the lounge after taking her's and Eric jacket and shoes and then saw Gemma. "Oh, hi."

"It's ok, I'll take care of Sammie!" mom took Sammie and walked up the stairs with him. Gemma got up and walked to Lisa and Eric.

"Hey, you remember me?" 

"Yeah, Gemma." Lisa wanted to shake hands but Gemma ignored that and hugged her. She's a huggy person...does that mean anything?!?! Huggy...whatever.