Part 15

Louis POV

"Lisa!" I yelled running out of the school and watching her turning around and then giving me the biggest, brightest and most beautifull smile ever! "So where we going?" I asked putting my hand over her shoulder as we walked out of the school yard.

"I though you have two more calsses?!" 

"Yeah, bornig, I would rather be with you." I winked and she stoped. I was confused for a sec but she stepped on her toes and kissed me and everything was alright ;) After pulling away I took her hand and we started walking again. "So..since it's a lovely sunny day, I say we spend it in the park." I grinned hopefully towards Lisa as we made our way down the path but she shook her head.

"There's no chance I'm walking all the way to the park!" She argued back and I frowned, pulling a childish pout. It was to no effect. She simply patted me lightly on the cheek and turned back around to walk to another direction. 

"Nuh-uh" I moaned, grabbing tightly onto her hand and pulling her back towards me. My spare hand wrapped around her tiny waist from behind when she tried to free herself of my grasp. "I am not spending the day closed up in a house when the weather is this good!" I chuckled into her ear. I sighed heavily, dropping my arms around her frame and stood up straight, muttering something about how lazy she was before occupying the space in front of her as my legs and back bent and arms extended backwards. 

"What are you doing?" she laughed at me as I looked back over my shoulder towards her.

"Jump on." I said ignoring her question.

"What?"

"Since you're to bloody lazy to walk, I'll carry you. Now shut up and get on my back." I chuckled, wiggling my hands as a signal for her to hurry up. Placing her hands lightly on my shoulders she counted to three, on the third count she jumped, clasping her legs around my waist and loosely hanging her arms around my neck. I hitched her up into a more comfortable position and looped my arms underneath her knees for support.

"The things I do for you." I muttered playfully, turning my face back forwards and walking across the street. 

. . .

I didn't drop her as soon as we reached the gate of the park like she probably expected, instead I walked us across the play area filled with little kids running and yelling and up the tiny hill on the far side of the park, stopping the instant we hit the top. She swung her legs forward and brought her arms from my neck to my shoulders to show me she was ready to be put down, but I still didn't let go. Without a word, I twisted my neck to face her. She leant forward over my shoulder so that her face was in front of mine. The grin on my face spread wider across my lips. 

"What?" she laughed but I still didn't speak and continued waiting. "Uhm, Louis. You can put me down now." She pressed lightly but I shook my head, slightly rolling my eyes. 

"Not until you say freaking thank you my love!" I chuckled. 

"Ohh, sorry!" she laughed before capturing my eyes with hers. "Thank you babe." I nodded, aiming a tiny wink in her direction, and crouched down slowly, she let go and removed her legs from around my waist, shuffling across the grass to the space in front of me and putting her hands arounf my neck and kissing me. After she pulled away I saw her gaze flew to somewhere behind me so I turned and saw the all too familiar white and pink ice cream van pulling up outside the park gates. I couldn’t stop my laughter.

"You want one?" I held out my hand for her to take. "Ice cream, I mean." I clarified as I saw she was confused. I bend forwards taking her hand when she didn’t make an attempt to move. "Come on, it’s my treat." I said pulling her slightly in the direction of the van.