Part 5.

Lisa's POV:

The rest of the night I spend talking with grandma and Louis, the one that had to 'watch' me on the party yesterday. Everyone was dancing, since I'm a bad dancer I didn't even try to give Louis any signals that I want him to ask me to dance but he still did -__- 

"When a handsome boy askes you to dance with him, you say yes Lisa." grandma said to me when Louis gave me his hand. Louis and I laughed but grandma was serious so I took Louis' hand and took him to the dance floor. Yeah I was bad....but so was he ;) We had fun though. The music died down and the track switched to a slow tempo number. I eyed the room as everyone around us began pairing off; placing their hands on each other’s waists and their heads on each other’s shoulders as their bodies gently swayed from side to side. I looked at Louis and he had his hand awkwardly on the back of his neck. 

"Maybe we should..." he started when I felt someone's arms on my waist. I turned and saw Zayn. 

"What are you doing?" 

"Care for a dance?" he asked with a grin on his face. I looked back at Louis but he wasn't there anymore. I smiled back at Zayn and put my arms on his shoulders. It's just one slow dance, nothing big. 

. . . 

I walked out on the back doors, I just needed some air. I saw something in the dark sitting on one of the deck chair around the pool. I walked closely and saw it was Louis and sat next to him. 

Harry's POV:

"I invited Lisa tomorrow to come with us." Char said as I walked off the dance floor with he.

"Ok. I was going to bring her anyway." I sat on my chair at the table and Char sat on my lap. 

"I like her but she need's to open up more." 

"She will. Where is she?"

"I saw her dancing with Zayn and then she went out on the back door."

"Zayn?" 

"Yeah, they would be a cute couple."

"And I'm gonna make sure that doesn't happen!"

"Shut up!" she put her head on my chest and I gave her a peck in her hair. 

. . .

I woke up, without remembering that I fell asleep, on the couch in our lounge. I went through my messy curls with my hand and sat. 

"Well it was about time for you to wake up." Lisa barged in through the kitchen doors. 

"What time is it?" 

"Noon!" she fell on the free spot next to me. "You really sleep tight you know."

"Yeah." I rubbed my eyes and got up from the couch and went to the kitchen. "Where is everybody?" I yelled to Lisa when I found an empty kitchen.

"Out." I saw Sammie on her lap when I got back. Was he there before? I don't know... "Oh and your phone rang like 10 times and then I answered. It was Charlotte and she said you call her when you wake up."

"Ok, thanks. Where is my phone?" 

"Gosh you are not a morning person!" she pointed on the table next to the TV. 

"Thanks." 

"So I'm going out too." where could she go?!

"With who?" 

"Jane, she's gonna show me around, as you didn't."

"What are you talking about, I did!" I sat back on my spot on the sofa.