Part 10

Lisa's POV:

NEW YEARS EVE

I was putting my mascara on when I heard a knock on the bedroom doors. 

"Come in!" I yelled and just continued. 

"Lisa?" I heard Jane's voice.

"I'm in the bathroom."

"Oh, look you have to help me! I have no heel's at all to wear with my dress...wow! You look so beautiful." I was already in my dress and put the most of my make up on.

"Thanks Jane. I love your dress." I winked and she laughed. It was a dark blue dress with no sleeves and with a belt on her waist. It was covered in lace so it was looking much like mine. I looked at her from head to toes. "You need red heels." I said running on my tip toes to the closet and taking a pair of red heels that I bought last week. 

"Why red?"

"Oh you gotta be kidding me!? You have to wear something red on new years eve, it's good luck in love for the next year!" 

"Really? I didn't know that...where are your heels?" she sat on my bed and put the heels on. 

"In that box on the bed." I showed getting back to the bathroom and finishing my make up. 

"Omg, they are so cute! Where did you get them?"

"Gemma got them for me."

"Amazing. I love them. Too bad it's not my number, I would steal them otherway." I laughed and got back to the room.

"Where's Charlotte?"

"At the club. She is going crazy today, everything has to be the way she wants you know, so she is there like from the morning."

"Gosh, I'm never throwing a party."

"I know right!?!? So you think you gonna get a midnight kiss?"

"From who?" 

"Louis! Or maybe Liam!? Zayn probably gonna go with Zoey..."

"Ginger girl?" she started laughing as I ran back to the bathroom and put my lipgloss on.

"Girnger girl!! Hahaha, but yeah that's her."

"Look sorry, but I didn't remember her name!" I said walking back to the room and getting my heels. 

"So?"

"So what?"

"Louis or Liam?"

"Neither!"

"Oh come on, you know you want to!!"

"Maybe I do but it's not gonna happen. If I kiss Louis he will think I like him or something and if I kiss Liam, Louis will probably get jealous. I don't get him..."

"He likes you Lisa!!!"

"But I don't like him any more than just a friend."

"You have to tell him that you know..."

"Yeah...I know..." I got up from the bed and walked to the mirror and Jane followed me. Not gonna lie, we looked hot! I was wearing this:http://www.polyvore.com/sfh/set?id=42221112 and Jane this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42337013 . "Let's go." I said grabbing my bag from the bed and closing the doors after Jane. We walked down and got to the lounge. Anne and Rob are staying home with Eric and they have some friends coming over. Gemma is gonna drive Harry, Jane and me to the club and then she is going somewhere with her friends. Anne said we all looked cute and she almost started to cry. Haha. We all got in the car and were on our way to the town. The drive was about 10 minutes long.