Part 25

Zayn's POV:

We hit something. The car started rolling and we started flying in it, although we had seat belts. I hit my head hard and the last thing I remember is looking at Harry upside down and he was bleeding from his ear. 

Lisa's POV:

"The car is a total mess. Horan is fine, just a broken finger. Payne is fine too but we gave him a neck 'bandage' just in case. Tomlinson has a broken ankle but nothing else is wrong. Malik has a little concussion but he will be ok. And Styles is in pretty bad shape. He is in a coma for now, but we are making sure he gets better. When he wakes up there is a slight possibility he doesn't remember all he's done in these past few months or even years." a doctor said quickly before taking Harry up to a surgery. Anne was crying and Rob and my mom were comforting her. I asked the nurse to take Louis' mom and me to his room and she showed us the way. His mom was holding my hand since we've came here. She was very shaken up by this whole thing. I knocked on the doors that nurse said it was Louis' room and opened them. I saw Louis in a bed with his leg high in the air. A smile formed on his face as he saw us two walking in.

"Oh baby are you ok?" his mom walked up to him and they hugged. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I need to wait for the cast to dry off and then I can go home." 

"Thats a great news." I said giving him a peck on the lips and hugging him. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked me.

"Are you kidding me? You had a car accident, 5 of my best friends are in the hospital! Yeah I'm gonna be here!"

"How is everyone else? Doctor didn't wanna tell me anything."

"Oh honey they are all good, except Harry." his mom said and took his hand.

"What's wrong with him?" he looked really worried.

"He is in a coma." he opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off. "He's gonna be ok, but probably not gonna remember everything."

"And everyone else is ok?"

"Zayn has a minor concussion, Niall has a broken finger and Liam is perfectly fine."

"That's good..." we talked for a little while untill the nurse said the cast is dry and that we can take him home. But he first wanted to see Harry and Zayn who are staying in the hospital over the night. We all drove back home with Liam and Niall. I helped Louis' mom with getting Louis home and into the bed. I sat next to him while his mom was getting him his pils from the kitchen. His sisters were already asleep so we were alone. "Thank you." he said and kissed me. 

"For what?"

"Being here for me and my mom." 

"Lou I love you. I will always be here for you, and your mom." I hugged him and his mom came. I went back to the hospital to check if theres anything new with Harry. Nothing. He was still in a coma. We all agreed to take Anne home and to be back first thing in the morning. And we did that. We left Eric with Jessica and her family as we were all good friends so that mom and I don't have to drive back. We stayed with Anne and Rob. I tryed to sleep but it wasn't really working. I was maybe sleeping for two hours untill mom woke me up to go to the hospital again.

. . . 

For a week Harry didn't show any signs of waking up. Mom had to go back home as Eric couldn't be with Jess and her family the whole week. I stayed here. Niall had his middle finger broken so we joked about it but they were all here for Harry, wich made Anne cry even more as she realized what kind of a group of friends he has and what a wonderful boy he is. She did a damn good job raising him. His dad came few times to check on him. Zayn was ok, he wasn't in the hospital anymore but he was on bed rest so he couldn't be here with us. I was now in Harry's room sitting on a chair next to his bed with Cher. Charlotte was on the other side with Niall. We were just bored and started talking about how everything about the crash was already in the papers and how it was definitely overdone. They've been saying that summer tour will probably be canceled (wich boys only though of in a case Harry won't be feeling good after he wakes up from a coma), how Harry will never wake up (wich is a lie as doctor said he will be fine in a week or two), how Cher is going crazy and is in a mental hospital (yeah...that's the stupiest thing I have ever heard), how the driver was drunk (not true! some jerk stopped in the middle of a hightway so the driver tryed to circle around him but he crashed into a fence or something) etc. there was million of stories that were made up. I looked at Harry and I swear he moved!!!!!!!