Part 7.

THE NEXT MORNING

A sound of phone ringing from the lounge woke me up from my dream being a Narnian king. I was right about to kill a bear when the stupid phone rang >.< I'm not getting up, probably someone trying to sell me something. I took my phone from under my pillow and looked at what time is it, but the ligth from the screen hit my face to hard, I was blind for about 2 seconds. 7:54, who in the world is calling at this time?!?! It stop, the ringing stoped!! I threw my head on the other side and closed my eyes when it started again. Now already frustrated I pushed the sheets off of me and marched down to the lounge and answered the phone. "What?" 

"Umm, is this Styles residence?" a lady voice asked. 

"Yeah."

"Is Anne Styles anywhere around?"

"She's asleep, like every other normal human being." yeah, that was probably rude, but was true! 

"Yeah, sure...I'm sorry."

"Who is this?"

"Amm, it doesn't matter, I will call later. Good bye." she hang up. Really? REALLY?! I don't like people hang up on me, I like to be the one who hangs up..well there was no way I fall asleep again so I went to get something to eat. After I ate a big sandwich I went to the lounge and turned on the TV and watched Spongebob untill grandpa woke up and got down and told me to watch some man stuff not a sponge in pants >.< well I just turned the channel and we watched Power rangers. LoL! Mom and Rob got up soon after that, then Eric, then Lisa and grandma. We all ate breakfast. "Hey mom some lady called this morning, looking for you."

"What?"

"Yeah, she called at 7:50 and woke me up."

"Did she said who is she?"

"No, didn't wanna say. But she will call later."

"Ok. I need somebody to hop to the store for me!"

"I'll do it aunt Anne." Lisa said and saved me from going out of the house this morning.

"Thanks hun, I'll give you the list after breakfast."

"Ok." when we were done I called guys to come over so we play Fifa.

Lisa's POV:

"Ok here's the list."

"Thanks, bye!" I closed the doors behind me and as soon as stepping off the porch a cold wind hit my face. It wasn't that sunny anymore, like it was for these couple of days. I feel the snow coming :D I wish...I love snow! Snowman's, snowangel's ... just snow!! Hehe. I'd only just turned the corner at the top of my road when I heard my name being called from across the street. Turning instantly, my eyes landed on Louis. I smiled as he approached me.

"Hey you!" he beamed from about five metres away. I grinned as he finally reached me, pulling me in quickly for a one-armed hug. "What are you up to?" he asked, genuinely curious."

"I’m just heading to the store." I answered, nodding up the road. "Gotta get some things for Anne." I noticed his gaze drop to the list in my hand.

"You mind if I tag along? It’s just, I’ve-" 

"Got nothing better to do?" I finished for him, chuckling. He shrugged in agreement back at me, his eyes hopeful while awaiting my answer. I thought for a second, though I didn’t understand what there really was to think about, my lips curving into a small smile as he waited in anticipation. "Sure" I said, nodding. "I’d like that" 

Louis's POV:

"No, you have to let me guess!" She giggled, skipping slightly in front of me.

"You’ll not get it" I laughed back. "There’s loads of houses down here!"