Part 12

Louis' POV:

I heard my phone buzz on my night stand again. Lisa has been texting and calling all evening but I was helpless to get up from my bed. I just didn't feel like talking to her or anyone. I didn't want to hear her saying 'I'm sorry.' 'Can we still be friends.' and stuff like that... I just didn't have the power to hear that. 

"Louis?" I heard my mom's soft voice behind my bedroom doors. 

"Yeah mom!?" she came in carefully.

"Lottie needs a drive to her piano lesson tomorrow. Will you please take her?"

"Sure, what time?"

"It starts at 5:30."

"Ok."

"Thanks hun." she turned to go out but she decided to turn to me again. She looked at me with that motherly look and came and sat next to me on the bed. "What's wrong Lou?" she put her hand on my forehead.

"Nothing." 

"Is it Lisa? She's ok you know and she's home. You could go visit her."

"I don't think she wants me to."

"Why? You two seemed really close."

"So I thought too."

"Well...I don't know what's wrong but what ever it is you can go there and talk it over. It always works."

"Didn't work with you and dad."

"Lou..." I just realised what I said. From my laying position I got up and sat next to my mom. I put my arms around her and hugged her. 

"I'm so sorry mom. I didn't mean it that way." I felt her nodding on my chest. 

"I made dinner, you gonna come down?" she asked after I let her go from the hug. 

"Yeah." she tap my knee and we went down the stairs and in the kitchen. Girls (i mean his sisters) were already there. 

. . .

I ran in the house and dropped my school bag on the floor.

"Lottie let's go!" she ran in the hallway with Daisy and Pheobe (his little twin sisters). "Oh, you have to come too right? Gosh, ok everyone get dressed and let's get a move on!" I yelled and they ran around the house untill they got ready. We all ran outside and into the car. "Where's Fizz (another one of his sisters ;) )??"

"She's with mom! Drive now!" Lottie yelled and I drove off the driveway and to the town. It was 5:32 when we got to Lotties class. She's late but you can't always be on time! After walking her up to where she should go, Daisy took my one hand and Pheobe my other and we went to pastry shop. I bought them some cupcakes as they wanted and I got my self one too. I heard the bell rang as the doors opened and closed and just out of pure curiosity I looked back at who was it. My heard drop in my stomach. I froze. My eyes stoped blinking. And I think my brain stoped working. It was Lisa. She was with Eric. I tryed to turn my head away but too late. She saw me. I really don't need for her to tell me stuff like 'I'm so sorry.' here. I know she has to someday somewhere but not now and not here! As I was thinking I saw she formed a little smile. I turned back to girls as she went to buy what ever she came here for. 

"Boo Bear.."

"Daisy, please don't call me that."

"Oh sorry, Lou I have to go to the bathroom."

"Ok. Go." she got up and practically ran to the bathroom. 

"Louis?" I heard a well known voice behind me. I turned and saw Lisa standing next to me.