Part 17

Lisa's POV:

"Don't forget to study for the test tomorrow!" I was quick walking out of the class room hearing teachers words just in the backround. History >.< the worst subject ever! Why do we need to learn what happened thousands of years ago? I don't care about that! Like that party Saturday that Charlotte is making. I don't know what to wear! What should I do with my hair? Should I get drunk? Maybe not 'cuz Louis will...I was pretty much absent from the real world untill I came to my locker and heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw Jane and Charlotte walking to me.

"Why did you do that?" Jane asked about five feet away still marching up to me.

"Hi to you too!" I said sarcastically. 

"I'm not into jokes, I just want to know why you did that!" 

"Did what?" 

"I know you know what Jake did to me. Harry told you. And you still act like nothing happened! I heard how friendly you were in London!" shit >.<

"Yeah I know what he did to you, and I'm sorry. I know that wasn't right do to but he changed, he's a really good guy you know."

"Fuck that! You are one of my best friends, I thought friends take care of each other. I would never expect something like this from you." I looked at Charlotte wich was just looking down at the ground. 

"Jane I'm sorry, ok?! But he really is nice to hang out with, but ok, I won't anymore!"

"Shut up Lisa! You are fake just like Cher! You turned to her! You two are the same! Look, I get it, you made new friends, but, don't forget your old ones!" she you turned and marched away without giving me time to answer her back. Charlotte looked up to me.

"See ya around Lis." she said and practically ran after Jane. I can't believe this! I took my Phisycs notebook and ran to the class. I came just what the bell rang. I realized Phisycs is the class where I sit with Jake >.< I wasn't very concentrated at the class after what just happened. I can't believe she is mad at me for just being friends with Jake. Yeah, what he did to her is not acceptable and I tryed to make him apologize few times but he said that Jane wouldn't speak to him. He really did change. He's a great person now, and really good friend. I felt someone pushing me a bit at the side so I looked up. 

"Lisa are you ok?" Jake asked.

"Yeah...umm...yeah." I just murmured and looked back at the notebook.

"Lisa I know there's something wrong. Tell me!" I looked back at him.

"Jane and I had a fight..."

"About?" 

"You."

"What? Why?"

"She doesn't want me to be friends with you." 

"Gosh, I'm sorry Lis."

"Hey you two!? I'm here ok!" teacher said and we concentrated to the class again...well I didn't.

. . . 

"Lisa wait!" I heard someone yelling behind me while marching down the school yard to my soccer practise. I didn't want to turn so I just kept on walking but someone's hand on my shoulder stoped me. "Lis what's up with you?" I saw Louis standing in front of me. I put my arms around him and leaned my head against his chest and he was more than happy to give me a sqeeze back. That's why I like him. I don't believe I "love" him. Love is a strong word. We still didn't say it, I know I feel something for him, but I'm just not sure yet it's love. Like I said, LOVE is a strong word. After pulling away from the hug he kissed my forehead. "What's wrong?"