Part 14

Lisa's POV:

Maths were great. I was the only one that knew something...everyone was clueless here >.< I was walking out of the classroom with Cher by my side. She really seems cool. I went to my locker and Cher went on the other side. I just went to take my notebook for the English class when I saw the pair of most beautifull eyes staring at me. Louis was standing by my locker with a big grin on his face that got even bigger when I came up to him and gave him a peck on the lips. 

"What, that's it?" he asked joking and putting his hands on my waist.

"Yes that's it! To many people here." I smiled and pushed him away so I can open my locker.

"So how do you like our school?" he asked leaning against the locker next to mine. 

"It's ok. But you are all clueless when it comes to math!" I closed my locker. "Where's English class?" 

"I'll walk you!" he jumped and took my hand. "So you don't think we are good at math?"

"Oh no!" 

"Haha, well that's true, maybe I need a tutor." He smiled and leaned down to kiss me again. "Umm did I saw you with Cher coming out of the classroom?" he asked.

"Yeah why?" 

"Nothing, I mean, I'm not gonna tell you not to be friends with her but...don't trust her." 

"Why? She seems nice."

"Yeah, she seems allright but she's not. Please don't make close friends with her."

"Don't worry..." I stepped on my toes and kissed his cheek. "...I won't." I smiled and so did he and then let go of my hand.

"Well, here you are." he said pointing at the class doors in front of us. "Enjoy English misery."

"It's that bad?" he nodded and waved as he was walking away. I turned around and walked in the classroom. Thank god!!! 

"Hey Lis!" I heard Niall yelling and Jane waving from one side of the room. I waved and walked to them. They were sitting together so I think it's about time to meet some other people. 

"You can sit next to Zoey." Jane showed on ginger girl sitting infront of them. Zoey! Not ginger girl, Zoey!! LoL I sat next to her and said hi.

"You have a book?" she asked with a quiet voice she has.

"No." 

"Oh, it's ok, we can use mine together." 

"Thanks." I looked behind us and saw Niall focusing hard on something he was writing.

"Maths." Jane said when she saw my look. Oh god >.< I turned back and saw the hottest, with the exception of Louis ofc, guy ever walking in the room. His smile was perfect, his hair was dark brown and his eyes were glowing in a mash of green and brown. As he was laughing to something his friends said before walking in the classroom he made his way to the desk in front of me. 

"You've been thinking about cheerleaders or soccer team?" Ginger g....Zoey asked and I tryed focusing on her and not the hot boy in front of me, and I also tryed thinking about Louis...my boyfriend...and how I should be going crazy about a guy who I don't even know. "Lisa?" I realized I didn't answer Zoey.

"Oh, sorry, no, I didn't think about any of those, but now that you mentioned it, I could think about it." I smiled and Zoey laughed.

"I'm on cheer team." 

"Soccer is way better!" I heard Jane from behind.

"You play soccer?" I could never guessed that.