Part 8

NEXT MORNING

My eyes opened as the boiling sun blazing through the gap in the curtains hit me directly in the eye. I squinted in discomfort lifting my hand to my forehead to block the sun from my eyes, too sunny and too hot for December. I looked around and realised I fell asleep on the couch with Eric and Harry. Liam and Zayn must went after I fell asleep. I sat carefully, ensuring that Eric didn’t wake up, as he was asleep on my chest and I went up to my bathroom and took a quick shower and dressed:http://www.polyvore.com/cola_dance/set?id=33183977. It was 8:43 and nobody was up yet :/ I went to the kitchen and decided to make breakfast, panecakes!! I'm not the best cook but I'm not the worst. They were all done when everyone came in the kitchen. We all sat and ate, pancakes were not even bad! I should cook more ;) Grandma and grandpa are leaving today so we are taking them to the airport after breakfast. We all got dressed and went to the car and drove to the airport. 

"I'm gonna miss you grandma." I said hugging her.

"I'm gonna miss you too honey. But now that you are here with aunt Anne we can stay in contact." She kissed me in the cheek. After we got out of the hug she put her hand in her pocket and took out a necklace she always carry around with her. She took my hand and put the necklace in it.

"Grandma, no..." I said pushing her arm away.

"Take it, and carry it with you forever untill you give it to your granddaughter." she kissed my forehead and I nodded. When I was little she told me a story about the necklace, she got it from her grandma and it's been passed on from generation to generation in our family. It is suppose to protect you and keep you healthy and when you get old you have to give it to your granddaughter, not daughter 'cuz that's bad luck. I put it on my neck the moment she gave me it. I hugged grandma one more time and then grandpa and they were off to the plane. They life in Dublin 'cuz grandpa is Irish. We all waved at them and then when we couldn't see them anymore went back to the car. 

"Are you for a lunch out?" Anne asked while Rob was starting the car.

"We just ate breakfast!" I said with a bit of whining in my voice.

"Ok, then are you up for shopping?" she winked.

"No!" Rob, Harry and Eric said at the same time.

"Oh you don't have to go! Just drive Lis and me to the mall."

"Good." Rob said and we drove off. 

. . . 

"That was a good shopping." I said throwing myself on the chair in the restaurant. 

"Agreed." Anne said dropping her shopping bags on the floor and sitting on a chair next to me. "So what are you gonna eat?" we took the menu's and waiter came.

"Hello, have you decided what are you gonna have?" he was about 19, tall, blondish and had blue eyes with a bit of green. I could see through his shirt he had muscles. Over all he was HOT! 

"Umm, I will have vanilla cappuccino and for eat ceasar salad. You Lis?" Anne said and looked at me, I was still gazing the water ;)

"What? Oh, make that two ceasar salad's and Cola." I said smiling a bit. Hot water smiled, took our menu's and went away. I don't think Anne noticed anything as she just started talking about all she bought. She is so funny, she never sees anything!! After we ate we called Rob to pick us up. When he came he looked shocked from all the things we bought. Oh aunt Anne bought me a dress for New Years :D I can't wait. Only 2 more days, not counting today. When we got back I went to put all the stuff that I bought to my closet when Harry called me from the lounge. I got down.

"Phone for you." he said and THREW me the phone >.<

"Thanks!" I said sarcasticllay and answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Lisa baby hi." I almost dropped the phone when I heard her voice. My legs started shaking and I had to sit. I somehow got to the sofa and sat next to Harry.

"Mom..." I said so quetly I didn't thought she heard me.

"How are you?" 

"I...good..." I was speechless.

"How's Eric? Does he misses me?"

"Not really..."

"That's...."

"Mom why are you calling?" my voice got back.

"I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Ok."

"I'm not coming back Lis, so it would be best if you tell Anne to take you for her custody."

"So your giving us away? Just like that?"

"Lisa I'm not coming back to England, there is no point of you staying..."

"But you are our mother!!" I didn't realise I was yelling untill Harry looked at me with a really worried look.

"Well I'm not anymore."

"Are you kidding me? Do you realise what you just said?"

"Yes Lisa, I do. Now please give me your aunt on the phone."

"Well good because I have no more intention of talking to you, EVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE!" I yelled that last part so loud I didn't have to go to the kitchen to get Anne, she ran in the lounge with Rob. I got up marched to her gave her the phone and ran up to my room in tears. I hate her! I HATE HER AND SHE HATES ME! She hates Eric too! Powerless, as soon as I shut the doors I just fell on the floor. My legs just gave up on me. I never believed that my life could turn from good to the worst in the matter of seconds. 

. . . 

I walked into the lounge, after an hour crying on my bedroom floor, falling heavily against the sofa and pulling my knees tightly to my chest. The sound of the rain, that started falling in the meanwhile, hitting hard against the window magnified as the silence around me fell in. I could barely breathe for crying so hard and my eyes were sore and blinded by tears. I was shivering, but too helpless to even move to get a jacket, so I clutched tautly to my ankles, dropping my chin to my knees and closing my eyes in an attempt to shut everything out although Harry, Anne, Rob and Eric were there. As soon as they see me they went quiet. Eric ran up to me and sat next to me.

"Lissy are you ok?" he asked as he hugged me and started going through my hair with his little fingers. I put my arms around him and put my head on his shoulder and whisperred "I love you." to his ear. 

"I'm sorry Lisa..." I heard Anne finally saying after the most horrible silence.

"It's not your fault aunt Anne." I said with my voice cracking from all the crying. "When will this all be over?"

"What do you mean?"

"When are we gonna be under your custody?"

"Oh, I don't know...they will send someone from child services tomorrow, with all the papers and everything."

"Ok, but you know I'm over sixteen so by law that means I don't need a former legal guardian wich will be you for Eric."

"And you can't be Eric's gaurdian?" Harry asked. 

"No, I'm seventeen one more year and I could be..."

"Don't worry Lis, you will still be with us, nothing will change, just I'm gonna be his gaurdian on paper! That's all." Anne walked and knelt in front of me. 

"She said she's not gonna come back. Ever." I said quietly.

"I know...but you know she never keeps her promises." she was able to smile a little bit, so did I. That was true. But I wasn't really sure I want to see her ever again after this. "Everything's gonna be ok. We are your family now. Ok?" she said and put her arms gently on my cheeks. I nodded and she hugged me. She hugged me like a mother hugges her children. She hugged me the way my mom hugged me when I was younger. She hugged me like she is my mother now. And I liked it. I liked the fact of her being my mother and Rob being my dad and even Harry being my older brother :)