Part 18

Cher's POV:

"Would you wake up already!" I took my pillow and hit Lisa with it. Gosh she's not a morning person! She murmured somthing wich made me hit her again and she finally opened her eyes.

"What?" 

"It's 7:30 and we have to go! School you know."

"I don't have school today..."

"Well you're not staying in my house with my parents!" she laughed and got up. 

"I'll go fresh up and we can go." she said and went to the bathroom while I put my make up on. After we both got ready my dad drove us to school. Lisa went to the back yard to practise I guess and I went to...Math >.< I hate Maths! Lisa usually does my homework...I hate it, can't stand it, don't understand it and never will even try! After Maths I had English then Biology and half the class of Geography 'cuz the soccer game started. We all went to the school yard and everyone found their seats at the stands. I was walking up and saw Harry at the back row sitting with his head bended down and his eyes on the floor. I looked around and saw Charlotte sitting on the other side and doing the same thing. I really hope they didn't broke up 'cuz of me. So concentrated on my thoughts I didn't realize Harry looked up and waved. I walked up to him.

"What's up?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Nothing..."

"What's with you and Charlotte?"

"I don't know." 

"Is it 'cuz of me? Oh my god, I'm really sorry Harry, I didn't mean..." he stoped me babbling by putting his hand on top of mine. 

"It's not your fault." he half smiled. 

"Are you sure? I saw Charlotte really being upseat yesterday."

"Nothing to do with you k!?" I nodded and he removed his hand from mine. A loud sound marked the beginning of the game so we stoped talking.

Lisa's POV:

I looked to the crowd and saw Zayn and Liam yelling something. Niall and Louis cheering with Zoey, Charlotte just sitting there with no emotions, on the other side I saw Harry and Cher sitting together and cheering too. I'm gonna make sure I make up with Jane and then Harry and Charlotte make up too. I knw Cher likes him but he has a girlfriend and she should respect that. I looked a bit better and saw Jake and his friends cheering too. Gosh he's so cute! But Louis is hot. Oh look at him smiling and jumping there. I just want to run to him and kiss him! No! Focus on the game! LoL 

I was running with the ball to the goal...that rhymes :D...anyway, I was running, I had the full control over the ball and had a clear shot when I saw Jane falling in the corner of my eye. I looked to my left and saw her falling pretty bad over one of the girls from the other team. I instinctively left the ball and ran to Jane. She was still on the floor and she was holding her ankle. 

"Are you ok?" I asked while kneeling by her side.

"I don't know, it hurts." 

"Doctor will come soon, can you try and stand?"

"I'll try." I offered her to hold my shoulders for support and smiled to her as she did. I took her to the bench and sat her down and the doctor came. 

"I believe it's broken but you should go to the hospital." he said after looking and turning her leg a while. I could see tears coming to her eyes everytime as he touched her leg. He stood up and Niall ran to Jane. "I'll take you to the hospital. Who will go with her?" 

"I'll go!" Niall said but Jane smiled and nodded left and right.

"I think Lisa should go." she looked up to me. "If you want." I smiled as big as I could and nodded.