Part 19

Lisa's POV:

"You look sexy in my clothes." he winked and stood next to me to help me with pancakes. After few minutes his sisters and mom came down. She was surprised to see me here but Louis explained nothing happened. I honestly don't remember anything from last night. Not even coming here...After eating breakfast I said I should go home but Johannah, Louis' mom, didn't let me go inthese clothes so, as she was maybe few sizes bigger, she gave me some of her's. "Come on I'll walk you." Louis said and got he's keys but I stoped him. 

"No need. Stay here." I stepped on my toes and gave him a peck on the lips. 

"Umm, do you remember anything from last night?" 

"No...why? Did I do something?" 

"Well...we can talk about it some other time." he started laughing as I gave him evils and walked out the doors. Snow stoped falling and it was just cold. It took me few minutes to get home and when I did I saw nobody was there. Home alone? Me like it ;) I walked up the stairs and saw Harry isn't here eather...I went to change in my sweats and then I called Cher.

Harry's POV:

I heard 'Good feeling' playing as Cher's phone rang. I really didn't want to let her go but she giggled and pulled out of my hold. 

"Hello? Oh hey Lis. Well you kind of did but it's ok. Sure but I can't now...ohh, sorry. Well see ya tomorrow. Bye!" she hanged up and turned to me. "I think we should get up." I smiled pushing myself up to lean against the headboard and stretching my hands, pulling Cher in my embrace again. I know I shouldn't be doing this right now...or that we shouldn't of done what we did last night...but there's something about Cher that I really, really like! What happened last night was amazing...I never felt that way in my life! Being so concentrated on my thoughts I didn't notice Cher saying something to me. "Your not listening to me!" she yelled and pulled away from my hug. 

"Oh sorry, I was just thinking about something..." 

"What ever. I said my parents will be getting home and that you have to go."

"Oh...right." she got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom and closed the doors behind her but I didn't heard she locked them ;) I got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom doors and waited for her to turn the shower on. As she did I quietly opened the doors and walked in the shower and putting my hands around her waist. 

"Harry what are you doing?!" she giggled as I kissed her neck. "Harry stoop!" she didn't souded playfully so I continued. 

. . . 

"I hate you!" Cher said stepping on her toes and kissing me one last time before I go home. I smiled and winked at her as I was walking down the lane and into the street. My house was two blocks away so it didn't take long for me to come home. When I opened the doors I heard Lisa laughing and someone else yelling 'No!' from the lounge. I took off my shoes and jacket and walked in the lounge to find Jake and Lisa playing Wii. 

"Hey guys!" I said and Lisa waved at me as Jake said 'Hi.' "Nobody home?" I asked.

"Nope." Lisa said not looking away from the TV. 

"Anything to eat?" 

"Nope." 

"Great..."

"Wanna play with us?" Jake asked but I think only from politeness.

"No...I'm just gonna go in my room." I started walking to the hall when I heard Lisa yelling something behind me and then running up to me.

"Where were you anyways?"