Chapter Seventeen

I've been up all night thinking about the love bites, and before I knew it;
One by one the boys were all waking up and coming downstairs. My make up had ran due to rubbing my eyes and now my thumb was bleeding down to biting my nail from nervously thinking. I walk over to the sink and run the cold tap and put my thumb underneath it "Elle, have you been up all night?" Casey asks "What! No" I stutter "What did I just ask you?" He smirks, questioning me, knowing I wasn't listening "if I ate the Nutella" I frown "No!" He laughs, I dry my hand and sit back in the spot I was sat at all night, I notice Jake come down the stairs and glare at me, I still have no idea who have me the love bites, I'm clueless.
"We're going to rehearsals today, you coming?" James asks "but you've done the X Factor tour?" I questions "No! Remember, that was in your dream ok?" He smiles "Sure" I mumble.
When I'm ready I wait about 5 minutes for the boys and we leave.
"So how was your date with Jake the other night?" Parisa winks "I didn't have a date with Jake?" I question "Yes you did, when you and Jake fell out over the drug thing and you went on a date with Jake Quickenden" Lauren smiles "Shit" I mumble "What's up" Parisa frowns, I lift up my white scarf and show them the marks "Shit" Ben curses "Jakes gonna get it" he spits "Please! Jake doesn't know I know who gave me them. I was so drunk that night, we both were. It was a nightmare, please" I give them all a pleading look and the three of them nod.
Not bad Ella, but you have a boyfriend you twat.
I think I need to see Zoe for advice...