Chapter Fourteen

So our mentor is Cheryl! I'm so exited. And by our I mean, mine, Bennie and Leigh's. We were put together in boot camp and got through to live shows! Our group name is called Kao!
We asked Cheryl on advice on the name and she loves it.
Tonight is our first live shows and they've already changed our image! Bennie went from having beautiful long blonde hair to shoulder length candy floss pink hair, Leigh had dark blonde and it's not a beautiful green colour, my hair is now lilac and I'm loving it!
We're singing Ugly Heart by GRL
We are dancing, standing in tables! The lot. You name it, we're doing it.
We're wearing black crop tops with high waisted jeans with checked jackets around the waist,
Mine white, Bennies dark green and Leigh's red.

Our song finished and we got some amazing comments.
Stereo Kicks are performing this Sunday which I'm nervous about as I'm going to have the face them all.

•••Sunday•••
We got through! All the boys congratulated us and the dreaded moment came, Jake "Hello stranger" he smiles "Hi" I whisper "Come on! Don't act like this. Let's leave the past behind us" he winks walking away, what the fuck just happened.
Jack in the boys, invited the boys back to hotel, which of course means, facing Jake again.
"Girls! Do your routine to Numb" Amy shouts, hitting play on the phone, everyone turned to face us and started moving the furniture so we had room.
Once we finish I feel eyes on me, Jakes eyes, the oldest boy who is totally gorgeous, Robin swoops me up and carries me to the kitchen randomly, I laugh at him and blush slightly, but I still feel Jake's eyes practically burning a whole in my face