11.

V O T E + C O M M E M T

TAG: @champagnepapi

@taliharmon:
Shout out to my petty ass best friend. The girls and I loved turning up your dime in Miami! Thanks best friend💕
🤣

champagnepapi, romeflynn, jordynwoods
& 4,277,894 people liked this

1,006,890 Comments

***

Aubrey and the guys rushing up into my home a few days ago was unacceptable. I expected nothing less from Aubrey or them when it came to me being with another guy or the thoughts of being with another guy. But, instead, they only trusted me to be with Aubrey, and with the tight bond they all have with Aubrey meant that whoever I would bring around would never welcome with open arms.

All of them coming into my home with their mess was crazy and caught on camera. Aubrey wanted to play these games of him not wanting me to be with anyone else, but he could go out and do anything that his heart desired, and I had to stay home and take it. I'm so done with that.

Since the guys decided to ruin our little girl's weekend, I took it upon myself to take us all to Miami on Aubrey's dime. I still had a few of his credit cards that I needed to give back to him, but I figured before I did that, why not use it one more time? I made my own money outside of Aubrey, and I really could've used mine, but he pissed me off, and usually, when he did, I tend to hit him where I knew he'd feel it. His pockets.

"Uh-oh, bitch," I heard Jordyn sigh next to me; we were finally back from our day out on the yacht. All of us were in Miami having the time of our lives, getting some sunshine, shopping, and just all-around relaxing.

Even though I was trying to relax, that didn't stop Aubrey from blowing up my phone. "What's wrong with you?" I asked, looking up from my phone,

"Round two," Jordyn said to me, pointing to the front door of the beachfront home we were crashing at while on our stay. "Loverboy is at the front door," she tells me, sliding out of the car behind Sophie,

I had a smile on my face hoping that it was Rome that flew in to surprise me, but that was all lost once I saw that it was Aubrey, "are you serious?" I said to myself. "Why are you here?!" I yelled,

"Oh god, why is my baby daddy here?" Sophie stressed, not bothering to waste time starting up with Aubrey and heading right into the house.

"He's stalking his ex clearly," Jordyn said, smiling up at Aubrey as they both walked past Aubrey, leaving me outside to deal with him.