9.

V O T E + C O M M E M T

Aubrey and a few of his guys were at his house playing a few rounds of pick-up basketball. Aubrey felt fantastic after seeing Talia after so long, but that still couldn't help how he felt about Talia moving out of the house after almost a decade of being together. Talia called it quits after everything, and it wasn't sitting right with Aubrey; he thought she was just on one with breaking up and threatening to move out. Until she actually did it.

If fucked Aubrey up when he came back from LA to see Talia packing up the rest of her things to move back to Houston. Aubrey knew he wasn't a perfect person, but he never thought she would actually follow through and just leave. Every time Aubrey would try and get her back, she would just hit Aubrey with the same response, that he needed to step up better than ever before. Aubrey thought he did that by proposing to her and them fucking after, but she's been entirely silent since then.

"#londonbridgevdrake, the hell is this?" Odell said to himself as he continued to scroll through Twitter. Odell couldn't believe what he was seeing. He had to step off to the side of the basketball court that Aubrey had in his Toronto home. "Aye, bro, I didn't know you were beefing," Odell smiled, looking up at the guys who were still playing ball, even with him on the side.

Baka passed the ball over to Aubrey for him to make his shot, "Fuck you talking about?" Aubrey asked him, his eyes still on the game,

"Bro, this shits been trending since the party," Odell said, looking up from his phone for a brief moment before looking back down.

Chubbs got the ball from Baka going to make a nice three-pointer, "we have a lot of parties. You gotta be more specific," he laughed, dapping Baka up,

"Bro, the rager Aubrey had for his main ting," Odell told them,

"Bro, that was two weeks ago. How come I haven't heard of this beef?" Aubrey smiled, "where are you finding this shit anyway?" He asked Odell,

"It's all over Twitter, my nigga. It's been trending since the party; I'm shocked you didn't see it, especially with what these trolls are saying." Odell said, continuing to scroll through the comments and endless memes involving Aubrey and this London Bridge dude.

"First of all, what the hell is a London Bridge?" Chubbs asked Odell,

"The actual London bridge nigga," OB joked,

"I don't get it. How am I beefing with the London Bridge?" Aubrey laughed, dribbling the basketball in front of Baka before jogging to make his shot.

OB walked over to where Odell stood on the sidelines of the court, "You stopped the game for some trolls, bro?" he laughed, trying to see what Odell felt was more influential on his phone.

"Nah," Odell said, "I stopped it because this shits brewing over what went down in your girl's comments," he voiced,

"Beckham, you're fucking up the game right now, bro," Aubrey said, stopping to catch his breath, "you can't do this every time my team is about to smoke your team." Aubrey grilled,

"Y'all just now finding out about London Bridge?" Baka asked them, jogging over to them,

"What the fuck is this shit?" Aubrey stressed drinking some water, "I have no beef with no nigga name London bridge." Aubrey said adamantly,