18.

V O T E + C O M M E M T

It was a very busy day at the beauty bar, while Talia was held up at home trying to get her body back to some kind of normalcy. She left Yami in charge for the day, but the last thing Yami expected was to see Aubrey and his entourage step through the doors.
"Oh shit, " Yami smiled, "Aubrey, hey, I didn't know that you were stopping by. Especially with your...entourage." she said, eyeing the familiar and none familiar faces behind him.

Aubrey removed his shades leaning onto the podium. "Yeah, I wanted to check up on T, She here?" Aubrey asked, looking over her shoulder at the doors to Talia's office. "Where she been at?" he said fixing his eyes back on Yami,

"These days, you'd be lucky to catch the boss lady now that she's moving overseas," Kim said in passing,

Aubrey's face hardened, "what are you talking about?" Aubrey asked Kim, "she just opened up a spot in London. She's not moving over there." He clarified,

Kim smirks, "Tell that to her almost empty ass house and that big rock she's been sporting—"

"You don't get paid to gossip," Yami interjected giving her a look, "sorry about that, but Tali stepped out for an appointment, so she won't be—"

"Cut the shit Yami," OB pipped in, "You need to tell us what we need to know now."

"White boy, your name isn't on my checks, so I don't have to tell you shit." Yami snapped, cutting her eyes away from him, looking back to Aubrey. "Now, in reality, if she knew y'all rolled up in here, she'd be pissed," she said, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Excuse my friend Yami, " Aubrey said, pulling OB back, "what do you know about this London Bridge nigga she's been seen with?" Aubrey asked,

"Who?" Yami said. First, her husband strolls into the store with his posse, and now they were asking things that they knew she had answers to, but they didn't know her well enough to know that she had more loyalty to her boss than them.

"Yami, baby girl, you're too beautiful to play dumb." OB smiled over at her as she rolled her eyes, "You know, and we know that you know who we're talking about."

"Aubrey, you know better than trying to shake me down." She sighed, tucking some of her hair behind her ear,

"Come on, Yami, we all know that those checks arent as fat as you're making them seem." OB continued,

"Mine is, yours on the other hand, " she shot back, "She didn't make me partner just because I can lay down lace fronts."

"$20,000." Aubrey suddenly said,

Yami's arched her brow, "excuse me?" Yami asked,

"Come on, Yami baby; everyone's got their price. What's yours?" Aubrey grinned; no wonder he had lady problems, he knew how to say just the right things in order to get what he needed out of them. Thank God Yami didn't need those problems.

"$50,000." Aubrey said, upping the price, "350,000 and ill through in a months vacation at my spot in Miami on me." Aubrey said, giving in his final offer.

"You indeed are obsessed with her, aren't you?" Yami grinned, "Youd bribe me simply to get back into her good graces?" Yami thought he don't care that he was letting the best thing in his life go but if he was willing to pay anyone just to reach her boss. That said a lot.

"I'll give you the tea for free for all of this," Kim slipped besides Yami,

"Speak about her, and you're fired." Yami hissed over at her,

"Girl, y'all try to fire me every month, and I still come into work because you know I am the queen of getting these raggedy hoes eyebrows on point." Kim sassed, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"This is your last warning." Yami sternly said to her,

"That fine melanated David Beckham that y'all are inquiring about is not only her man but her fiancee." Kim blabbed,

"You're fired!" Yami yelled,

Kim rolled her eyes, waving her hand dismissively at Yami, "Look, all I'm saying, Drake, is that if I had a man that treated me that good enough to have my ass go MIA for damn near a year and to get my ass to move I'd marry him too." She grinned,

OB looked over at his friend, trying to read him and from his body language alone screamed that he was pissed. "That's a good thing you said it was for free because that shit makes no sense." Aubrey said, staying calm,

"The only thing that seems to make sense around here is the recent pep in her step, and that glow that we know isn't because of you. since you know she's blocked you and all." Kim continued, for all who really knew them knew what was truly going down between them. The media still thought that they were only best friends, but what they didn't know about was the nuclear bomb that was about to go off.

"Dont read into everything that you see online." Aubrey simply said, sliding his shades up his nose.

"I know this to be facts, with how y'all are up in here bribing people, I would be kept him a secret too." Kim smirked as she walked away back to her station.

A/N:
Damn it's heating up fr y'all!!

Yami was just like really hoe you're

going to bribe me for some info?

Kim messy ass was just like boy ill serve you

this info for free for all this!

Thanks so much for reading!💕