8.

V O T E + C O M M E M T

Other than Tali entertaining the thoughts of being with another man for the first time in years. She was currently in the works of building her empire. Over the years, Tali made a name for herself in the beauty and hair game. She after five years has two beauty bar locations that catered to celebrities and anyone who could afford her services.

A lot of people never knew that Tali and Aubrey were ever more than friends. Sure they were sometimes seen being overly flirtatious. But, they always wanted to keep the status of the relationship between them and their families. Tali had to deal with endless strippers, side hoe's, and not to mention pop-up babies.

Tali broke everything off officially and moved out of the home she and Aubrey shared in Toronto, moving back to Houston. But, of course, she never wanted to break up what they've built, especially with Adonis. Since he came into their lives, he was used to seeing both Aubrey and Talia together. But, this time around, Talia needed to move differently; she wanted differently. One thing was for sure was that she could no longer give a man so many years of her life and not receive anything in return.

Now she was single and mingling with the best of men, and she might have found the one for her. "Alright, so how's everything looking at our London location?" Talía asked Thomas, the contractor assisting in building her new beauty bar to perfection at the London location.

"Everything is coming along right on time for your deadline in four months," Thomas said from his end of the phone.

"Perfect to hear, Thomas, and I'm very excited to take my beauty bars internationally. I hope you're ready to be rich bitch." Talia said, causing them both to laugh,

"Oh Tali, such a wonder you are," Thomas chuckled,

As their waves of laughter came down, the door of her office opened. Seeing Yami slip through, "Hey, what's up?" She greeted her.

"There's this fine ass melanated brother with an accent saying his name is Rome something." Yami smirked, "He's fine, girl, but I can have him thrown out," Yami tells her. Talia looked around to the two cameramen who were currently filming her for her show on YouTube called Main Thing. It took a while for Talia to agree to have her life documented in such a way, but she was hellbent on doing newer and better things.

Many people wanted to know about her life, and since being with Aubrey, unless it was about his music, they were very private. Talia was through with being quiet about her life and her success. She was the executive producer of her mini-series, so whatever she wanted to expose to the world will be revealed. Of course, everyone wanted to capture Aubrey, but Talia already knew better than to film him without his consent.

"Girl, no, that's my man," Talia giggled, rising from her chair.

"Does Drake know that?" She asked, giving her a look.

Talia rolled her eye back down to her desk, picking up her phone. "Hey, Thomas, speak to you next week about this month's payments."

"You got it, Tal Cheers," he said, bidding his goodbye.

"Where is he?" She sighed, placing her phone back on her desk walking around to meet her.