10.

V O T E + C O M M E M T

It was an all-out girl's weekend at my house in Houston, and with everything going on, this couldn't have come at a more opportune time. Jordyn was visiting from LA, and Sophie came back to see me from France. It's crazy how all of us are here together after the history that we all shared. I met Jordyn a few years back due to us running in the same circles and being friends with Kylie and Kendall Jenner.

The funny thing about Jordyn and I's friendship is that when Jordyn was friends with Kylie, we hit it off almost instantly. Of course, with Jordy being around Kylie, Aubrey always felt some type of way about it. Aubrey didn't like that we went out so much partying and, in his words, entertaining hoe shit. The only person that was ever on hoe shit was Kylie which she had no problem hiding.

However, Kylie would come off a bit salty with her best friend wanting to be around me more than she did her once I came into the picture. Jordy and I have known one another for five solid years now. Kylie would always gas up that that was her main, her ride or die, but I would always tell Jordy to be mindful of her friendship with Kylie. Kylie never seemed natural to me, and it never surprised me that Kylie threw her ride or die under the bus for her pick-me sister Khloè.

Now that Jordy was freed of their toxic ass energies, we were able to have a real friendship without her ex-co-dependent friend. You already know what was up with Sophie and me. We went from being enemies to finding a common for the sake of Donnie. I made it clear that I would always be a permanent fixture in Aubrey's life, so I couldn't do anything about it if she had a problem with that.

Sophie was the one who stepped out with my man and created a life. If anyone was to be upset about anything, it was my ass. Once we finally got through our rough patches, we pushed Aubrey to the side and became amazing friends.

"Girl, you gotta be careful of those nosey hoes at your shop," Jordyn said as I popped open a new bottle of wine for us. "Especially now with these cameras," Jordyn said, taking a sip of her red wine as she eyed the cameramen that were to be following me and whoever I was with for the next several weeks.

"Why?" I asked, utterly oblivious to what she was insinuating. But then again, I heard Jordyn loud and clear because there was still so much that I was trying to keep away from Aubrey and the family. Not to mention the cameras.

"They posted a picture of Rome in your shop saying he's London Bridge," Sophie brought up,

"That's because he is," Jordyn giggled as I shrugged my shoulders. "He shouldn't have left that comment, and now deleting it shows guilt on my end," I said to them,

"He's about to be your husband, leave that shit," Jordyn said, "especially if Aubrey didn't say anything about it," it was surprising to me that Aubrey didn't say anything about Rome's post. When we were together at his house, and he was asking me if I had a man and whatnot, of course, I declined because I wanted to tell Aubrey the right way. Of course, Rome never posted then, so I knew that Aubrey was just pressing me and being invasive.

"Aubreys a Scorpio, his shifty ass is probably plotting on me right now." I laughed, clinking my glass with the girls.

"That's why he asked you to marry him?" Jordyn piped in,

"How when he doesn't even know about Rome?" I said, "you said no, right?" Jordyn asked me,

Instead of answering Jordyn's question, I turned my attention to the fruit platter that seemed more interesting than admitting anything at this very moment. "Well—"