Again?

John's POV

"I--I might be.."

"You what?" I put my hands on her shoulders, trying to gain back her attention which was slowly decreasing.

"I might be pregnant. Alright?" She spilled as she threw her arms around.

I was speechless for a minute, knowing that we were so cautious about this. Katy paced around the bathroom, while biting on her nails.

I finally spoke up. "How did this happen?"

"You're an idiot if you don't know how this happened. In fact, this can't happen. We're leaving for Montana in a week, and I haven't told you this yet, but I have to go back on tour in a week."

"What?! Why?!" I raised my voice.

"There's other legs. I have to finish this tour, John."

"Why haven't you told me?! Katy, this is serious!"

"I know it is, John! I haven't figured out the right time! Just let me figure this out on my own."

I can't let her do this alone. She needs me and she knows that. "We're in this together! Have you taken any tests yet? We can't just jump to conclusions!"

"I've taken four. Two said positive and two said negative. I already called Angela; she's taking me to the doctor later today, and The Grammy's are tomorrow too, so I have no clue what I'm gonna do."

I put my head in my hands, while sitting back down on the edge of the bathtub.

"Be mad at me. It's all my fault. And I completely understand if you're mad. This is my problem, not yours."

"No, this is our problem. I'm not going to leave you, and we don't even know if you're pregnant yet!"

"You're right. I just need to calm down."

"Do you want me to come with you to the doctors?" I asked.

She sat down next to me and put her head in my shoulder.

"Nah. I'll be alright. You need to pick up Scarlett soon anyways."

I kissed the top of her forehead lightly, and wrapped my arm around her shoulders. "You sure?"

She nodded her head and put her arm around my waist. "Thank you..."

Just a reminder that this book is fictional, so most events will be out of place or not in order. Thank you! Remember to vote!💘💘💘