Bonus Chapter

Olivia Knights

3 years later

"Olivia, just calm down. Stop overreacting will you?! It's not good for you. Sit down for God's sake!" Zac halted me in pacing around my office and gently forced me to sit beside Jowee on the couch.

"Calm down?! How can I fucking calm down when my husband is alone with that ugly parrot?!" I glared at Zac but he just took a deep breath.

"You know Niccolo won't do anything with her or any woman, right. So stop worrying." Zac answered with a huff.

"I know but I don't fucking trust that woman. I know very well she will do everything to get Niccolo. And why the fuck did he made this a secret from me. Me!!! His fucking wife! If it wasn't from Dina slipping her tongue when I called him awhile ago, I wouldn't find out! What were they talking by the way? It's been three fucking hours already!!" I again shouted at my brother.

"Olivia stop shouting and cursing, Dylan will arrive anytime." Jowee reminded me but I actually didn't care. I know Jones just picked up my son from the kindergarten.

I was supposed to fetch him from his school but when I knew that my husband was having a meeting with Rebecca, I told Jones to pick him up. I was readying myself to go to Nick's office when my brother and my best friends barged inside my office.

They tried to stop me going to his office for an hour now and... Wait a second.

"You three knew, didn't you?" I looked at them one by one and I saw Jowee fidgeted on her sit.

"Oh, I'm going to kill all of you! You, you, you, and my fucking jerk of a husband!!!" I pointed each one of them and stood up from my couch and went straight to my desk to get my bag but for the nth time, my brother halted me.

"Olivia can you stop being so hysterical? They're just talking about business. Can you atleast calm down? It's not good for the baby." Erin stood beside my brother and a look of concern marred her face.

In that instant, my hand automatically caressed my stomach. Oh yeah right, I forgot that I was five months pregnant. But can you blame me? My husband is having a "meeting" with Rebecca, the one who was obsessed with him since their childhood days.

I took a series of deep breaths and passed my purse to my brother.

"Now sit down, Livy and calm down. He's not alone with Rebecca, there are other people present in the meeting. Also, she's already gotten over Nick. She's engaged now, isn't she? She even invited you and Niccolo to her wedding, right?" Jowee told me and my head quickly turned to look at her.

Invited? Me and Niccolo? Why didn't I know this? Don't tell me he didn't tell me also?

"I know nothing about the wedding!!!" I saw Jowee's eyes widened and she looked at Erin and Zac beside me, asking for help I believe.

I then looked at the couple beside me and they both avoided my eyes.

Something's not right, they know something I don't.

"If no one will explain to me what the hell is going on, you will never ever see Dylan and my baby! You know very well that I can do that." I threatened them.

"Olivia, it's not our place to tell you, and if we did tell you, you'll get madder than you already are. It better if you heard it from Nick than from us." Zac stated calmly and caressed my back to try to calm me.

I glared at him slowly.

"If Erin had a meeting with Alex behind your back, would you calm down?"