Chapter 48

Niccolo Knights

I was fuming with anger when I saw the article of Olivia having an affair with a German especially now that she came from Germany last week. It's been two and a half months since this news erupted and since then, I was trying to turn this news down but it never die down.

I picked up my phone and called Domenik, the one I always call whenever these kinds of shit happened. He answered on the first ring.

"How the hell is this fucking news still circulating?" I snapped before he could even speak.

"Mr. Knights, I tried everythi--"

"No you haven't fucking tried everything!" I shouted at him, I didn't care if my employees would hear me outside.

"Apologies, Mr. Knights but every time my team would turn it down, it will die down several days and it will be back again." He told me carefully and I got angrier.

"Then find out who's bastard manipulating it! I am not paying you to sit around and wait for the next posting of this kinds of news about my girlfriend before you take action! Find out who's doing all of this!" I didn't care if he would take it as offensive but I am fucking tired of reading this bullshit ever single day.

"I understand sir. However if I may suggest, maybe you can talk with Ms. North about this and---"

"Are you telling me she's fucking cheating on me?"

"No sir but we can't kill the news if something's fueling it. What if---"

"Just do your fucking job, Domenik. She's not the kind of woman who would do that!" With that, I hung up and tossed my phone on the table.

Whoever's doing this to Olivia, I will find who you are and I will make you pay. I will make sure that you will regret messing up with her.

I heard a knock on my door and Didith poked her head inside. She was gauging my reaction and carefully spoke.

"Mr. Knights, Mr. Gupta's team are already in the conference room." I nodded at her and dismissed her.

I took a series of deep breathes to calm myself and went to my meeting.

As Didith opened the door, I saw 4 people in the conference room waiting for me. I the IT head and the IT director of Sanjay then I saw Cassandra Tucker and a man. I slightly furrowed my brows thinking why she's here in the meeting.

Nathan, the IT head of Sanjay's company, stood up and went to me for a handshake.

"Good morning, Mr. Knights, Mr. Gupta can't join us today so he instructed the marketing department to join us." I raised my brows at him and he continued.

"This is Cassandra Tucker, the head of Marketing and this is Kenneth Sykes, one of the Maketing associates." He introduced them and as if on cue, Cassandra went in front of me and offered her hand. I looked at her and she smiled at me seductively and discreetly winked at me. I sported my poker face on and gave her a brief handshake.

What the hell. This woman is really shameless.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Knights." She purred and I nodded.

"Sit down everyone, let's start the meeting." I ordered and sat in my chair. As the all took a sit, I spoke again.

"Why does the Marketing needed?" I asked authoritatively yet politely.

Cassandra looked at me and smiled.

"As we are creating the app for the company, it's best for the Marketing team to be included for this also concerns the branding of our company." Cassandra replied and I nodded. Anyone can be Sanjay's Marketing head but why Cassandra? She's too young to lead one of the departments. She's only 23 years old, just like Livy. Well, I think she also has talent just like Livy that's why she became the head.