Chapter 61

Olivia North

I smiled when I saw Dylan sleeping peacefully on the bed, I kissed his forehead and whispered to him how much I love him and that I will be missing him.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it. I saw Zac's message informing me that he'll arrive here tomorrow night and that his secretary set a meeting with Omar Akeel.

I smiled when I reread his text again. You can actually hear his anger when you're reading it. I know I don't always say this but I am so lucky and thankful that Zac's my brother, although he's a little too overprotective.

I've been missing him and dad since I came here but I needed some space from everyone and they knew about it.

After I replied to his text, I went out to the room to get me some bottle of water. After taking a bottled water from the fridge, I came face to face with Niccolo.

He's wearing a black shirt that hugs his toned body very well and a dark blue pajama. Oh how I missed seeing him in his sleep wear.

"Hey." I greeted him and planned to walk past him but he stopped me by gently holding my right arm.

Uh oh, I guess were having the talk now.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked calmly but his eyes displays otherwise.

"It's late and I'm already sleepy, let's talk tomorrow." I said and gently remove my arm from him.

I lied because I actually didn't want to talk about what happened earlier, especially with him. He'll just go ballistic and so mad and then he'll be overprotective just like before. And I didn't want that, it would mean that he'll be by my side almost always, I don't think I can control myself anymore especially I admitted that I am still very much in love with him.

"I know I am not in the position to ask you but for my peace of mind, can I at least know who that scumbag was?" He's still calm but he's gritting his teeth to control his anger.

"Nick, I'm fine. It's ju---"

"You're not fine. You were shaking when I tore him away from you! Ans that was the first time I saw you scared and helpless." He raised his voice and slammed his palm on the kitchen counter.

I jumped a little and widened my eyes not because of his action but because of the rage in his eyes. It's like he's ready to kill Shaiful.

"I'm sorry, Livy, but please tell me who that asshole was because I know from his actions that he'll do it again. So please, tell me." He pleaded and held both of my shoulders.

I sighed and sat on one of the stools near us.

"His name's Shaiful Akeel their company was our main cargo shipping here in Dubai. Since he saw me four months ago, he kept asking me to have a date with him and I kept turning him down. Then he started threatening me that he'll tell his dad to not do business with us again." I scoffed and looked at him. He's frowning at the table and has balled his fist.

"That's why I agreed to have dinner with him." He looked at me and his frown deepened.

"Not because I was scared of his threat but because I will be cutting our business ties with them. I looked for another shipping company and signed a deal with them. However, it didn't stop him from bothering me, he actually doubled his efforts in reaching me. I thought that cutting ties with them will stop him but no, he didn't." I said and sighed.

"I know he likes me but I never thought that he had the guts to do that to me. So thank you for saving me awhile ago." I smiled and held his hand briefly.