Chapter 64

Niccolo Knights

It's been two weeks since Olivia and I got back together again. I tell you, never have I felt in cloud nine again.

The day Jowee and Erin caught us making out in Olivia's kitchen, they both spent the day with us listening as to how we became okay again. At first they both tried to knock some senses to Olivia that there will be a high chance of me repeating the mistakes but I assure them, especially Olivia that I will never ever hurt her again.

I also apologized to Jowee and Erin's because I owed it to them. But Jowee didn't give me an easy way out, she ordered that for them to be able to accept my apologies, they needed to let out the anger they had on me by punching me.

I agreed because what's a single punch of a 2 petite women, right? But I spoke too soon, I forgot that they were like Olivia. So when they punched me on my both of my arms, imagine how hurt I was but I needed to contain myself because I didn't want to show them that their punch fucking hurts.

Seriously, that's how much they're mad at me? Geez. I'm glad that Olivia told them that they can only give me one punch each or else they would've beaten me to a pulp.

Also, for two weeks, me and Dylan stayed at Olivia's apartment to spend time with her. Dylan was so happy when mom and dad dropped him off at Olivia's apartment. He kept on jumping and screaming "Yehey! My Mommy's here! Mommy's here!"

They were inseparable, I tell you. There's an instance when they both ignored me the whole day because they were so engrossed with each other. I had to throw a little tantrum to Olivia that night and I actually didn't mind though because she rewarded me with her kisses when we're about to sleep.

Two days ago, mom and dad took Dylan for they will be taking him and Ellie to the newly opened kid's cafe in town. Also, Olivia forced me last night to go home but I was reluctant because I was worried that her nightmares will come back again when I'm gone.

However, she assured me that she's fine now, that she's gotten over that trauma already so as much as I didn't want to leave, I agreed but I left her a series of reminder to call me if she ever needed me or got scared all of a sudden. She assured me and with a heavy heart, I went home.

Now, I am on my to Olivia's office to fetch her for our dinner date tonight. I stopped at Nikkie and asked her if the boss was alone inside. She nodded and I thanked her then knocked. I heard a faint come in and so I did.

She was looking out of her massive office window with contentment when I came in. She looked at me and smiled widely then walked towards me. I met her halfway and hugged her.

I inhaled her addicting scent and kisses her slowly on her lips.

"I told you to call me when your near. That way you won't come up here anymore." She said while wiping the smudged lipstick on my lip.

"Then we wouldn't get to do that." I said pertaining to the heated kiss we shared.

She smiled sweetly at me and I dipped my head again to kiss her but seconds after kissing her for the second time, a  very angry voice boomed. So we pulled away from each other.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" Asked by a very angry Zachary who's on his way to punch me but Olivia quickly stood in front of me to block his fuming brother.

"Zac, calm down." Olivia Placed her hand in front of her to stop her brother while the other held my arm behind her.

Zac stopped in front of her and glared at me.

"Calm down? How can I fucking calm down when you're lip locking with the person who hurt you. Are you out of your mind, Olivia?" He held Olivia's shoulders and wiggled her slightly.