Chapter 17

{Elsa's P.O.V.}

I was gagged and blindfolded. My wrists and ankles were bound to my seat.

"Okay Elsa, we're gonna do this. I'm going to atake off your blindfold and gag. But only for a short while. Ready?"

My gag was removed and so was my blindfold, "Who are you?!"

A middle-aged woman with auburn hair and green eyes smiled at me, "I'm Lisa Southern-Isles. Hans' mother."

I raised and eyebrow at her, "Nice to meet you? And why did you kidnap me?! And Anna?!"

She stood behind me and stroked my hair, "You're a beauty. Your sister too."

I frowned, "This doesn't answer my question!"

She smirked, "Smart too. Well, you knew your dead parents were rich," I nodded, "Well what you didn't know was their royal bloodline. Princesses Elsa and Anna of Arendelle."

She bowed and Anna let out a muffled scream.

{Jack's P.O.V.}

I somehow fell back asleep but jolted awake when I felt like I heard Anna's scream.

I rubbed my head, "It was just a dream Jack. Calm down."

Hiccup opened the door and walked, "Hey. So you were right. Elsa's gone and Anna too."

I sucked in my breath, "But they're looking for them, right?"

Hiccup sighed, "They're doing all they can, but Hans and his creeps disappeared without a trace." 

I frowned, "But they're looking?! Or is Miss Stuckuperlla just sitting there making phone calls?"

Hiccup ran his fingers through his hair and sighed again, "I gotta go," he opened the door, "The lady from your orphanage is coming to pick you up right now. Feel better."

{Hiccup's P.O.V.}

I walked back towards the office but met Merida and Rapunzel half way.

"Hic! There ye are. We just got more news. Hans' parents and Elsa's parents own rival companies."

I raised one eyebrow, "How does that help?"

Rapunzel smirked, "Because this means, they probably want Elsa and Anna's parents secrets cuz, you know, they're....dead."