Chapter 23

{Elsa's P.O.V.}

Rapunzel ran down the stairs to tell her parents and Anna had disappeared in search of beauty products.

"Hey where'd Punzie go?"

I pointed down the hallway, "She went to ask her parents. She'll be right back."

Anna squeaked, "A little help please?"

I realized that she had her arms full of beauty products, "Oh yeah, sorry!"

We placed the stuff on the floor and sorted through it. We sorted it into eye stuff, lip stuff, face stuff, hair stuff, and miscellaneous.

"OOOO GIRLS! THEY SAID YES!"

We high fived and sat down to start the makeover process.

{Merida's P.O.V.}

I slumped onto my bed after grabbing Moby Dick off my shelf. I thumbed through the book, not really paying attention.

"Mum! Do I hafta read this?!"

I heard a sink running, "No Merida! You must read it. It's for school!"

I groaned, "But it's soooo boring! Can't I read the one I want ta?"

She turned off the sink, "Start reading or I come up there!"

I opened the book and actually read it. Then my door creaked open. I paid no mind to it because I had a big, drafty house.

"Who's Hiccup?"

I knew that voice, "Harris! Gimme back my phone!"

He giggled, "No way! Not till you tell me who's Hiccup!"

I snatched my phone back, "You'll find out soon enough. Now where are the others."

He pointed under the bed where Hubert and Hamish where trying to pick my journal's lock with a bobby pin.

"Oi gimme that too! And get out!"

They giggled and ran out of my room. Ugh brothers.

{Rapunzel's P.O.V.}

"Okay Els. Put this towel around your neck and cover your face."

She looked nervous, "Guys, what are you doing? Is it going to be okay?"