Chapter 15

{Rapunzel's P.O.V.}

I held Flynn's hand as we nervously waited at the station.

I looked up at him and he squeezed my hands comfortingly, "It'll be all good, alright babe?"

I looked down at the ground, "Uh Flynn. I-I have something to tell you. I think I'm-"

"TRAIN 123469 COMING FROM NEW YORK GRAND CENTRAL STATION! ARRIVING NOW! PLEASE STAND BACK FROM THE YELLOW LINE, THANK YOU."

Flynn grinned widely and looked at the train, "This is it Punz! This is their train!"

I put on a smile and decided the news could wait. I anxiously searched the crowd for familiar faces.

A woman and a man's eyes locked on us. They quickly walked over, "Are you R-Rapunzel Corona?"

I slowly nodded my head, "Are you P-Primrose and T-Thomas Corona?" They nodded their heads, "Mom? Dad?"

We all hugged and my dad stepped back to look at me, "Look at our princess, all grown up! So beautiful."

I couldn't help but think, "Possibly pregnant princess."

My dad clapped Flynn on the shoulder, "All because of this WONDERFUL young man!"

I smiled, "Yeah, he was great! But I really need to pee. Lemme be right back!"

Flynn grabbed my wrist, "What are you doing?!" He whispered in my ear.

I mined to my lower half and his eyebrows shot up, but he let me go.

Once I was in my stall I slowly opened the pregnancy test with shaky fingers, "Okay Rapunzel. You're gonna do this and it's gonna be alright. Let's get this over with."

I did the necessary things and endured the longest two minutes of my life.

I slowly read the words on the stupid little, life changing stick.

"POSITIVE."

{Elsa's P.O.V.}

I was cleaning the dishes when my phone rang. I put down my sponge and the plate in the sink.

"Hello?"

"Oh Elsa. This is ba-ad. If you look up CATASTROPHE in the dictionary this comes up! Elsa what am I gonna do?!"