Chapter 5

{Elsa's P.O.V.}

I don't know why all my friends still don't like Hans. He's really changed, honestly. They're still very suspicious of him. I think they haven't forgiven him from last year. What happened last year you ask? He cheated on Anna with Snow White. All he really wanted was to be a royal. But he's been a good boyfriend really. He even gave me a cute little bracelet!

Anyway, during math the teacher assigned seats according to 'Boy-Girl-Boy-Girl' pattern and I got put between Hans and Jack. Talk about awkward. Anyway I was just taking notes from the board and minding my own business when Jack tapped my shoulder.

I thought I should give him a chance so I was polite and said "Yes?"

He took out a photo and piece of paper and threw them at me, "Tell your friends thanks for the love letter."

Then Hans got involved, "Don't talk to her like that, you little-"

I cut him off, "It's okay, leave it Hans. He isn't worth our time."

Then I pulled Hans in for a good, long kiss.

{Jack's P.O.V.}

I can't believe it. She kissed him. Not even in an "I love you" way in a "jealous?!" way. That girl knows how to manipulate people. Not like it worked. I'm not jealous! It's just that she's trouble. But she's cute when she's mad. Her eyes get all- wait. What. No. No no no no no. I can't like her. Pull yourself together Jack. Plus she's already dating that stuck up Hans guy.

I was snapped back into reality by snickering and whistling. The whistling was for Elsa and Hans who were still "embracing" each other and the snickering was for yours truly. Crap, now I'm a target for those thick-headed jocks. Hiccup'll know how to fix this. Speaking of Hiccup, where the heck is he?!

{Hiccup's P.O.V.}

Where was I? I was behind some lockers kinda.... this is embarrassing... kissing Astrid. I know I should have been in class but I've liked her for years! This was my chance. Astrid must not have heard them but I did. Footsteps. And they were coming really fast. I didn't want to ditch her so I decided what's the worst that could happen if we got caught.

"What the hell are you two doing?!"

I know that voice, "Jack come on, man, what the heck?"

Jack looked at me with a disappointed look, "Get to class Astrid."

She mumbled some not-so-nice stuff under her breath and stalked away.

"Jack what are you doing?!" I shouted.

"Saving you from heartbreak."

Saving me? I think he's just jealous. He literally dragged me back to class.

{Rapunzel's P.O.V.}

Ugh they've been kissing for like almost a minute! And now Elsa was getting all the attention. This is going to be spread around the school quick. And gossiping about the same thing over and over again is boring. Time to make this not-so-memorable. I got up to sharpen my pencil and purposefully broke up the little slobber party. Elsa looked pissed but Hans looked, relieved?! What?

Anyway I was sharpening my pencil when Jack and Hiccup burst into the room. They were clearly mad at each other. Whatever, not my problem. What is my problem is that SCHOOLS OUT! Actually now that I think about it, isn't this a good thing, not a problem?

{Merida's P.O.V.}

Mulan had the idea to go to the skatepark. But the bad idea was to invite Li Shang. This just means that her an' Li Shang are gonna be kissin an' flirting the entire time. Woo, sounds like a real fun time. But anyway, Mulan's my best friend so I have ta say yes.

Anyway I was tryin to practice some ollies without vomiting every five seconds, because if Li Shang and Mulan, snogging every five seconds. Sumthin else caught my attention after a while. Some guy was walkin this cute lil' black dog around the park. I like dogs, we have two HUGE greyhounds, so I decided to say hello.

I walked over to the guy and tapped his shoulder, "I like yer dog, mind if I pet 'im?"

And the guy turned around and was HICCUP?! Hiccup Vikling? The nerd? If Mulan saw me talkin to 'im I'd be in biiiig trouble.

"Uh y-yeah sure."

I bent down to pet him and Hiccup said, "H-his name is Toothless by the way."

I smiled up at him. "Thanks."