Chapter 3

{Jack's P.O.V.}

I was glad that Elsa girl didn't talk much. I was nervous so I would have probably said something stupid. I did manage to ask her where the office was. She pointed me in a direction.

Eventually I arrived at the office. I got my schedule and my locker number. I walked over to my locker. The one's next to mine were a red head girl, a brunette, that Elsa girl and some other girls and boys. The girl from the bus stand was there too, and she was staring at me. I rushed to my first class.

{Merida's P.O.V.}

That new kid's locker was right next to mine! This is perfect.

"Hey Dunbroch, I gotta plan. Wanna hear it?" Mulan jeered.

"Sure 'as heck wanna hear it!"

Mulan rubbed her hands together, "I say we write the newbie a letter about us. Kinda informally introducing ourselves."

I pulled out a piece of paper and a pen, "Do ya have any group photos of us?" Mulan ran to her locker.

When she returned she had a photo we took together on the last day of school last year, "Thought it might come in handy someday. I guess that day's today."

The note said, 'We are the Royals. You will address us as "Your Majesties" and only speak when spoken to. Elsa Winters is the chick with white blonde hair. You NEVER speak to her, unless she speaks to you first. Everyone's names are written below their faces. Don't mess with anyone here, peasant.

Love, Merida and Mulan

{Elsa's P.O.V.}

That Jack kid was strange. He didn't speak the entire time. He didn't even seem phased by me. I was surprised he didn't even try to flirt with me. But was the worst was when his locker was smack next to Merida. Poor kid is all I could think.

After chatting a little bit with Merida she told me she wrote him a note. I think that's a good idea. Some nerdy brown haired kid named Cough or Burp or something like that almost killed me. I can't believe how rude people are. When I opened my locker a note fell out.

All it said was 'meet me out by the dumpsters at 2:32'. 2:32? That was when my free period started! How did this person know my schedule? I reread the note three times before heading to class.

{Hiccup's P.O.V.}

I was sitting in math class in my seat in the front row. A boy with white hair slid into the seat next to me.

I leaned over, "Hey I'm Hiccup Vikling, proudly part of the "nerd" group." He didn't even turn his head. I tapped his shoulder, "Hey didya hear me?"

He snapped his head in my direction, "What the hell do you want?!"

I backed up, "Hey hey cool it. I'm just trying to introduce myself. And maybe, if you want, you can come sit with me and my friends at lunch."

The guy looked surprised, "Uh yeah sure maybe. By the way I'm Jack, Jack Frost."

I stuck out my hand, "Pleasure." For some reason he laughed at me when I said that.

{Rapunzel's P.O.V.}

I was standing with Tiana when Elsa came over. She looked really ruffled or something.

I looked at her, "What's with you? Who ruffled your hair or feathers or something like that."

Elsa handed us a piece of paper, "What the hell is this?! Who the hell knows my schedule?!"

Tiana laughed, "Hun you need to calm down. What's with all the questions? And what are you holding?"

Elsa snapped out of whatever weird phase she was in, "Oh yes well, I found this note in my locker. And it has the exact time of my break.... I'm kinda freaking out. Will one of you come with me?"

Tiana looked at me, "I have a huge test today in...umm... History? Yeah history, I wish I could come with ya hun but history!"

Tiana waved and ran, which left me stuck with Elsa, "Uh I'll go, I guess."

Elsa hugged me, "Thanks Punzie. You're the best."