Chapter 1

{Jack's P.O.V.}

Junior year at a new highschool. This marks yet another year at the orphanage. Oh wait were are my manners? My name is Jack. I don't have a last name but all the little kids call me "Frosty" so I go by Jack Frost.

Anyway, the first day of school, I was getting ready, I pulled my blue hoodie on and tied up my Vans. I said goodbye to Miss. Layton, the orphanage owner, and left for the bus stop. I put in my headphones and waited. After a little while a dark-skinned girl and a tan boy sat down.

The girl tapped my shoulder and I took out my headphones, "What?!?!!"

Her mouth formed a perfect 'o'. "Well 'scuse me for trying to be polite! What I was trying to say was that I'm Tiana Bayou and this is my boyfriend Naveen."

Navine looked at me and said, "Pleasure." I know he didn't mean it.

I said "Jack Frost," and put my headphones back in. The bus came over, and we boarded.

{Elsa's P.O.V.}

I had my headphones on trying to ignore the world for fifteen minutes before school started. I may be Elsa Winters, the most popular girl in my year, but sometimes highschool is hard. Especially with the wannabes trying to 'overthrow' me.

Anyway, I know this route by heart so I knew when we arrived at Tia's stop. I looked out the window to check out what she was wearing but didn't see any part of her outfit. All I saw was a boy with a blue hoodie sitting on the bench. I watched him get on and search for a seat. When his eyes met mine I looked away. He walked over and sat down next to me.

I looked at him, "Um are you new? Because when I ride on the bus I ride alone. I'm Elsa Winters and-"

"I don't care." He pulled up his hood and turned up the volume on his headphones, because I could hear rock music. I set to it that I was was going to figure out who this kid was.

{Merida's P.O.V.}

Me and Mulan were plannin the beginnin of the school year party. We were pickin out cake when I kinda zoned out. I was just lookin around the bus kinda listenin to Mulan when my eyes landed on a blue hooded head sittin next ta Elsa.

I unlocked my phone and texted Elsa a 'Who's that?'

Mulan said sumthin about chocolate cake when I heard a 'Bing!' from my phone.

The text from Elsa read, 'Just some new kid. He obviously doesn't know his place. Maybe you and Mulan could help him out?'

I grinned as I turned off my phone. "Hello? Merida? Earth to Merida! Are you even listening to me?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah Mum I hear ya. Whadya want?"

Mulan punched my arm, "Haha very funny smartass. I wanted to know why Elsa keeps looking at us and nodding."

"It's cuz she wants us to put that newbie in his place."

Mulan smirked, "Sounds like a wonderful plan, oh wise one."