Chapter 16

TIME SKIP SCHOOL ON MONDAY

{Elsa's P.O.V.}

I was walking to class in the hallway, talking to Jack when Hans and his cronies got in the way.

"Piss off Hans."

I held up my hand, "I can deal with it Jack. What do you want?"

Hans just looked me up and down, "Hm, I don't know. She doesn't really fit the description does she? Nose too wide," I touched my nose, "Ears too pointy," I rubbed my ears, "And not enough waist."

Jack tried pushed past him, "Okay enough making fun of my girlfriend. Leave us alone and go break some other girl's heart."

Shawn grabbed Jack and I, "He's not done quite yet."

I adjusted my books, "Okay what Hans?"

He tilted his head, "You know what Dylan? From this angle she kinda does fit the description."

I scrunched my eyebrows together, "WHAT DESCRIPTION?!"

Hans tapped his chin, "Oh darling Elsa, you'll find out soon enough. Knock him out and take the girl."

I opened my mouth to speak but got gagged and Hans dragged me around the corner.

"ELS-!" I heard Jack scream then heard the sound of a fist knocking on a head.

{Jack's P.O.V.}

His fist collided with my jaw and I felt the darkness surrond me.

I woke up in a white room, "Jack? Oi! Hiccup, he's awake!"

I rubbed my jaw, "What happened?"

I saw Hiccup and Merida walk over, "You got knocked out cold! It was kinda sad actually."

Hiccup glared at Merida, "What she means is that Shawn knocked you out."

I rubbed my jaw, "Where's Elsa?"

They shrugged, "Probably off at class. Do you know her schedule, Mer?"

Merida scoffed, "Just barely know me own. I can't go round memorizing other people's schedules."

I sat up quickly but my head pounded so I layed back down, "No she's not! They took her. That's why they knocked me out!"

They looked at each other then back at me, "Um okay. We'll tell the principal to come. Uh stay here."

{Hiccup's P.O.V.}

We walked out of the nurse's office, "Merida. What are we gonna do?"