Chapter 2

{Rapunzel's P.O.V.}

I was, like, sitting there listening to Anna talk about nothing. Oops lemme first introduce myself.

I'm Rapunzel Corona and I'm part of the "Royals" as people like to call us. We're a bunch of really popular people and we basically run the school. Except for the seniors they think they're too good for us little kids. Elsa Winters, my cousin, is the leader. She's super serious and doesn't let anyone get close to her except for Anna, her sister. Merida is the tomboy who's best friends with Mulan. They're total jokesters. Tiana, Anna, and me know all the gossip. We're the people you would come to to get info. And then there are the jocks. Kristoff, who's Anna's boyfriend, Li Shang, who's Mulan's boyfriend and everyone just calls Captain cuz he's always captain in everything. And there's Naveen, who's Tiana's boyfriend and a total musician. I'm pretty sure that's how they met. And there's my boyfriend Flynn. He's a combination of everything. But he's also a total heartthrob. I'm worried that he's cheating. My thought were interrupted by the jolting stop of the bus. We were at school.

{Hiccup's P.O.V.}

Johnny and I had just finished arguing about the math homework. "I've told you a million times. This is geometry! Not algebra!"

Johnny rolled his eyes and started to walk away, "Pssh whatever Hiccup. I gotta meet Mavis at her next class anyway. See ya later loser!"

I chuckled, "Takes one to know one!"

I knew that he was just kidding. I was reading the math book when I bumped into someone.

"Watch where yer goin- oh!" I ran into Merida! Merida Haggith! But she didn't look pissed like the rest of that prissy group. She just looked at me.

"Uh s-s-sorry Merida!"

She laughed, "You should keep yer head up or else you'll bump into Elsa. That wouldn't be good."

She walked away and I saw her meet up with Mulan. Mulan looked at me and smirked. I felt heat rising to my face. I hurried to History.