Chapter 18

{Elsa's P.O.V.}

I felt an empty barrel pressed to my head. Because of the 'FREEZE IF YOU WANT THEM ALIVE," I'm going to take a lucky guess that it was a gun.

I heard weapons clatter to the floor.

"Okay Elsa let's do this again. Where are the headquarters?!"

Even though my blindfold was on I was crying, "Pleeeeeease let us go. I DON'T KNOW!"

She took off my blindfold and I saw Anna with a knife pushed up against her throat, "Don't tell them!"

The man holding her captor, "Shut up!"

I couldn't face the people who were on the other side of the room.

"Fine. I go to the shooting range every Friday and I can hit moving objects. Well. But your friends probably would freeze so I could just get em easy."

Friends? Who are these people?

"For the last time, I don't know!"

Lisa juggled the gun in her hands, "Fine. I guess you don't know how to save your sisters life. Go ahead Harold!"

I watched as "Harold" pressed the knife against Anna's neck and blood bubbled to the surface, "Fine! My dad was really old-fashioned and believed that my mom and himself should only know the info. All I know is that they frequently visited Arendelle for business! NOW LET HER GO!"

Lisa smirked and dropped get hand, "Herbert, Harry, Humphrey, Hal, Hugh, Hilbert, Harris, Harley, Henry, Harold, Harper, and Horace! Fire up the jet! You come too Hans, I can never trust you to be alone here. "

I whimpered as twelve men appeared from the shadows and followed after their... mother?

When they left our 'rescue team' ran over, "Elsa! It's us. Sorry our plan kinda failed. But we'll get you out don't worry!"

{Rapunzel's P.O.V.}

Hiccup began to cut out Anna and Merida was working on Elsa's ropes.

"Rap, call 911."