Chapter 26

{Elsa's P.O.V.}

I woke up the next morning squished onto the edge of my bed. Anna was snoring right in my face.

"Ugh! Morning breath Anna! Roll over."

She groaned but listened. I scratched my head and was surprised when my fingers didn't come back blue.

"Oh no."

I turned around and the pillow case was completely blue. I giggled but snuck downstairs.

Olaf was frying up some eggs, "Morning dear."

I smiled, "Hello. How'd your dinner party go?"

He giggled, "Dinner party? Oh that little shindig? That was nothing. How are you?"

I sighed and started to eat, "I'm going through the phases of grieving quite quickly. I think I'll be okay."

Olaf smiled as Anna and Rapunzel came "tumbling" down the stairs in a mess of bed head and morning breath.

"Good morning girls! How'd you sleep?"

They grumbled incoherent nonsense and eat their breakfasts. Uncle Olaf and I shared a confused look and shrugged.

We continued eating in silence as the sunlight slowly reached out across the room.

{Hiccup's P.O.V.}

My day started off to a happy start, with a sunny morning, but it soon turned gray overcast, with a chance of rain.

"Dad. I'm going to run to the store real quick. I have an art project due soon and we ran out of clay. I'll be right back."

I grabbed my keys and pulled on Toothless's leash, "Come on boy. You're coming with me."

I pulled up my hood and groaned at the pouring rain. I wrapped Toothless's leash around my hand and shoved my hands into my pockets.

The street was covered in water and Toothless busied himself by running and jumping through all the puddles. Which resulted in splashing all over me.

"Toothless! Stop!"

He looked up at me and whimpered. I sighed at him and continued my march through the rain.

I arrived at the art supplies store quickly after and peeled down my hood. I gave my flattened hair a shake and tied Toothless's leash to a fence outside.

"Stay here, okay?"

He wagged his tail as I walked inside. I glanced around, squinting at the aisle signs until I found the clay.

"May I help you sir?"

I turned around and saw an employee smiling widely at me, "Uh no thanks. I'm good."