What the Hell!??!!

Emma's PoV~

After Violet left the room I knew that Henry wouldnt come back.

"Im sorry I can not bring back the dead." She said to Regina. Just like in Aladin; the genie cant bring back the dead or make someone fall in love.

"I believe now Henry..." I whispered."I love you"

I kissed his forehead and a wave went everywhere. Henry gasped and looked around.

"True loves kiss."

~in the forest with Mr.Gold and Bell~

"I-I dont understand. Why are you doing this?" Bell asked.

"We're in a land without magic Bell, and im bringing it here.Magic is coming."

"But why?"

"Why? Because magic is power."

As rumple stood with his love, Violet remained on the floor as if sleeping. She flipped over on her back and her lamp appeared in her hands; which were laying on her stomach. Snow and Charming held each other close as the Dark purple fog came closer.Regina had a sinister smile on her face knowing why the fog was here.

"Oh Violet I can not wait until you wake up. We'll have some catching up to do my old friend." Regina said mischivously adding an evil chuckle to the end knowing Violet could hear her.

Emma and Henry watched nervously; knowing what was to come was not good.Suddenly Henry got up,"We have to get to Violet!" he yelled running toward the door.

"Henry!" Emma exclaimed, running after him. As they got to the front of Violet and Emma's house, there was a dark aura around it.

They ran to the front door and sprinted up the stairs. They found Violet laying on the ground.

"What the hell is on her back!!" Emma yelled as she saw black swirls conected to her and went to go to Violets aid but Henry stopped her.

"NO! Dont touch her! Her curse is full now, take a look."Henry pointed at her gold ankle bracelets and necklace."She is a mix between Genie and Fairy from what she has told me. She grew up evil and is evil but when she grew older she became nuetral.Her story isnt in the book. The book snow white gave to me only shows her in some parts because she was comrades with the good and evil. Then she disappeared like she was never in the story until she came to your palace in the enchanted forest with Aladin and Jasmine." Inbetween her black spiral wings were see-through like black lace was there[on the side]. Her body had an aura that was intimidating and gave off warning for nothing to push her or even touch her.

Violet's body started pulsing violently;pulling her off the ground each time.As she heard Reginas message her lips pulled a smirk and she gave a chuckle as well. Her purple hair grew, her nude nails turned black and grew longer,rounder, and sharper.Everything on her enhanced to her true form even her fanged teeth. Lastly her eyes opened to reveal her light purple eyes now had specks of gold and black. She gave a giggle and then the whole city was covered in the fog.