What did she do?

Vi's P.O.V

I was woken up by the noise of my computer alerting me that some one was trying to call me on a marine face time. I ran out of bed and accepted the call.

"Hey Swee-" Uncle Mikey started.

" Sweets what happened to your face?!" Uncle Ben shouted." Did someone beat you up because I will beat their ass once I get to that small town of yours."

"Do I look that bad?" I asked quietly knowing they were looking at my red puffy eyes and dark circles under them. I probably got an hour of sleep.

"No you look that beautiful." Johnny said as he walked by giving me a sad smile and a look of sympathy.

"Even if that was the case Uncle Ben I think they would look worse than me right now." I stated

"Yeah your probably right my little marine." Uncle ben agreed, giving me a wink.

"Hold on I want you to meet my new room mate!" I said cheerfully. I ran into the hall where Emma's room was and knocked. Oh! Let me get ride of these dark circles. Since I cant change myself I just wished for foundation to cover my dark circles.

"Emma?" I asked.

"Downstairs!" I heard her yell.

"Would you come up to me room please I want you to meet some cheeky people!" I yelled walking into my room.

"Its not a boy is it?" Uncle Mikey asked. I laughed and nodded no. I would never do that to-.

"Who am I meeting?" Emma asked as she got in my room taking me out of me thoughts.

" Uncle Ben, Uncle Mikey, this is my new room mate Emma. Emma these are my Uncles." I introduced.

"Hello Emma its nice to meet you!" Uncle Ben called out.

"Same." Uncle Mikey said with a smile.

"Its nice to meet the both of you but I need to go do some hunting and I need your help if you don't mind." Emma said.

"We gotta get going too the boss is coming and we weren't supposed to call." Uncle ben said nervously.

"Oh badass." I said sarcastically with a smirk.

"Okay! We need to go we love you Sweets! Be good!" Uncle Mikey said in a rush.

"Bye! Love you! And more like you two stay out of trouble!" I said and they signed off.

"So what are we hunting for?" I asked while we went downstairs.

"Not what, who." Emma said as we walked into the kitchen.

"And who might that be?" I questioned while making a nuetella sandwich.

"This girl wanted by Mr.Gold." she said and I snapped my head at her,dropping the knife and putting my hands on my hips.

"What did she do?" I asked with curiosity. "Wait more important question did you make a deal with Mr.Gold?"

"Um.. no I didn't and she broke into his shop and stole something important. He didn't tell me what it was or even what it looked like so if I don't get it I wouldn't be surprised. She knocked him out in the process and he cut his head." She informed me

"Well that's a first." I mumble finishing my sandwhich."Why do you need me?"

"You know this town better than me and guess whos tagging along." She said while pointing her thumb to Henry at the table.

"Henry no something might happen to you." I said worried that he might actually get hurt.

" Don't worry about me we gotta go get Cinderella shes gonna cross the border!" he yelled.

" Wait Cindy did all that?" I asked. She was the only girl who gave up her baby to go to that ball. The one I couldnt get to in time.

"Yes we need to go get Ella!" he yelled. Then I looked at Emma getting a vibe off of her.

"Emma give me your hand." I said she offered like it was nothing. What? Why did she tell her to change. I mean I know shes not the best in this town but...

"Genie we need to go get her!" Henry said tugging on my hand. "No time for visions."

"Emma get in the car and meet me at the border." I command.

"What no! We don't even know if she's really heading out!" She yelled ugh I hate the stupidity that humans have.

"Emma don't argue with me I am about to turn 99 I think I know what im doing." I said and I didn't regret telling her shes going to find out anyways. Then I flashed away to the border just in time to stop Cindy's car from getting into a major accident.