How I Escaped

Vi's P.O.V.

I was at the Enchanted forest with Aladdin and Jasmine. We're here to see the new baby bump from Snow. I was there because Aladdin didn't grant his last wish yet and because Snow is a friend of mine.

"Ah there's that little thief." I said jokingly as I saw Snow. Aladdin and Jasmine chuckled as they held hands. They were cute together.

"Hey Genie what are you doing here." She asked surprised.

" We came to see the new heir." Jasmine said as she walked over to Snow." May I?" she asked Snow with her hands right above her stomach.

"Go ahead!" Snow giggled.

" That's gonna be reversed one day. Jasmine is gonna be the one with the bun in the oven." I whispered to Al.

" I cant wait!" he said happy with a huge smile on his face.

"Don't be to earger about it." I said , a smirk tugging at the corner of my lip.Snow showed us our night rooms so we could leave tomorrow and went back to her husband.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up hearing screams from a distance. Snow's having her baby! Oh my I have to wake the others! I went into the hallway to see Al and Jasmine with smiles on their faces happy to see the new baby.

"What is it?" I said excited

"A girl, Emma." Snow said she was crying and I had no clue why.

" Why is Snow crying?" I asked charming once I pulled him aside.

" The Evil Queen is sending a curse our way. We need to get Emma to the magic wordrob. She will find us one day and be our savior." He said to everyone so we would be filled in.

"You still have one more wish Al, dont waste it." I said to Al.

" I was going to use it to set you free. You deserve to be free! I know you hate it in here." he said as he pulled out my lamp. I turned to face the other way." I wish-" he started but i cut him off.

"My #1 rule is to keep my clients safe if I made a new friend. I will see you soon! Have babies! Good bye Al ,bye Jazz." I said with a sad smile and used Al's last wish to send them back to their palace.

" Go get Emma to that wardrobe!" Snow ordered Charming once I heard the sound of fighting. Before he left I stopped him." Always believe. I give you the gift of magic, use it wisely." I whispered and kissed her forehead. I nodded at Charming and he ran out the doors. Snow started crying loudly and I went to her and comforted her now spilling my own tears. I know i'm a 78 year old wise magical genie but I don't know what advice to give her.

" She will be strong and brave I know it!" I said to Snow as she cried into my chest.

" You need to get out of here but promise me when my daughter finds us again you will protect her." Snow said.

" I already gave her a gift of pure magic. I already have a connection with her. I will always take care of her." Snow whispered thank you and wished to go with Charming. I sent her to the doors of the room where he was and I left. Be strong Emma. Believe.