My story.

Violets P.O.V.

Hi my name is Violet, you can call me Vi. I'm the Genie who escaped the curse. When I got to this new world I was left to knock on doors. I was 13,in human years, and I couldn't get anywhere so I went homeless. A year later a man stopped and told me no child should be on the street. He was a Marine that was coming back to his home for a break. He fed me, gave me clothes, anything a generous person would do. After his few months were over we had the bond of a daughter and father. Not wanting to leave each other,he told me I had to go to a special training if I wanted to stay with him. I said yes and he signed me up as his "daughter" because it was the only way I could stay with him.He officially made me his daughter two days later, my last name was changed to Hood, and we stayed together at his base. He took me to this special camp where if the marine was a single parent they could enroll their child there and they would teach them to be a little marine I guess you could say. So I was trained to my breaking point and I don't really want to see what they do to the real deal people. Yeah it was pretty bad.

After a few more months I knew almost every Marine at his base. I stayed there for a year and it started to get dangerous so my dad told me I had to go somewhere safe. I told him about Story Brooke and he agreed for my safety. You see when I was dropped off on earth, I still had my memories from my past life and I knew where they were sent to never have their happy endings. My father told me that I was skilled and talented and to never let people take advantage of me. So I didn't and never will.

When I crossed the border I took my true form. I have a maroon purple hair, my eyes turned a dark purple and my bracelets were back on my forearms. I know the genie from the Disney movie is blue and a male but that doesn't mean I am. It felt good to have my power back but I lacked control over it because I had been without it for so long.

I wished myself a house and moved in. You see I can give myself and my loved ones infinite wishes, friends 6, and people 3. So anything I wanted I had. Now I am 16, in human years of course, and I Skype called my dad and fellow marines. But I hadn't talked to my father in a year then. The day I found out why was the second worst day of my existence.

Flashback~

"Are you Violet Rose Hood?" The man asked in full uniform.

" Yes sir, is everything alright?" I said. I remember that he was my dads best friend and he was a brother to my dad. He came up to me and gave me a bear hug. He probably didn't recognize me.

" You look beautiful sweets." He said in my ear. Everyone on my dads base called me sweets because I would always have candy. I didn't have my powers until I got to Story Brooke so that's proving something.

"Its nice to see you again uncle Mikey." I said as I hugged him as hard as I could, not wanting him to go away.

" I'm so sorry."