Part 18

When Violet told peter to head back to camp, he followed her orders. As much as he didn't like it he knew not to be in the queens way as she knew not to be in the kings way when it wasn't necessary. When he got back on camp grounds the boys had started a bonfire and were sitting around talking. Henry was sitting on a log and looked like he had a lot on his mind.

"A penny for your thoughts? What's on your mind?" Pan asked.

" How come Violet didn't know me?" Henry asked. " Why did you bring me here?"

"We need your help Henry. Neverland is losing its magic and it is affecting Violet. Violet is losing her memory every day that Neverland gets weaker. People aren't believing anymore; it really takes a toll on our home and me and Violet." the mischievous boy lies. But of course, Henry believes him.

"What can I do to help?" He offered.

"That's it my boy. We just need the heart of the truest believer. Which I believe is you Henry."

Henry smiled and agreed to help in whatever way he could. After their little arrangement, Violet landed by them and quickly grabbed Peters hand. She dragged him over to a secluded place and hugged her soul mate tightly as she started to cry.

"Violet? What's wrong my love?" Pan asks frantically.

"Someone had Evan. It was Hook and a-a new crew of his. Snow White, her prince, the Evil Queen, and this odd girl I have never seen before.They looked very strange and I know they do not belong here Peter."

"Is that why you're crying?" Peter asked confused.

"No. They-they brought up Rumple"

After that there was a long pause. They knew they had both made a mistake. Peter felt the most guilty but then again Violet couldn't prevent what happened from happening so she had a weight on her too. They just held each other and listened to their in sync heartbeats. 

"We cant think about that right now my love. He is gone. Just for now." Peter stated kissing her forehead.

Violet took a deep breath and nodded. She gave him a peck on the cheek and started to walk away but Peter chuckled and brought her back to give her a real kiss. He then tickled her sides which made her squeal and try to run.

"Peter! NO!"

"Come over here boys! Someone is in desperate need to be tickled!"

With that all of them let out a war cry and ran over to tickle their mother with no mercy.