Flashback.

Still in the flashback~

"What do you mean Uncle Mikey you haven't done anything wrong?" I asked and smiled as I pulled away to see tears threatening to spill."What happened?" I asked but I already knew the answer.

"Your father died in combat. We are about to bury him in the Story Brooke cemetery and I am here to escourt you to the funeral." He said showing no emotion on his face. Its a Marine thing. A ton of tears slid down my face but I just reflected his face.

"I'm I the only citizen attending his burial?" I asked.

"Positive."

" I'm off to change I will be back." I said and he nodded. I closed my door and used my Genie magic to put me in a short, long sleeved black dress and black leggings. My hair was in a bun on the back of my head and I had a black vial over my face that was pinned to my hair with a black flower clip. I put on my black flats that were by the door. I brang a tissue packet because I knew I was going to cry harder than I was now. After I calmed myself from the news I just received I opened the door to see my uncle standing next to a black car.

He opened the door for me and before I knew it we were there. It looked like the whole Marine force was there and I could name almost all the faces it saw.

I stand at the end of his coffin crying with my Uncle Ben holding me to his side as two of my dad's friends folded up the flag. Uncle Mikey Handed me a box with the folded up flag on top of it. It was his belongings in the box. I stood at the gate of the cemetery saying good bye to all my 'Family'. They all stood by their cars and waited.

"This is our Skype calls that we can have with you.There is a laptop I bought for you in the box so we can chat all you want. The Marines number is on there too if theres anyone trying to bomb this little town, let us know." he said with a smile. I hugged him longer than I did with anyone and he went to his car.

"Thank you everyone for coming to this little town to bury my father and support me. I just want you to know that I love each and everyone of you. I will always be of assistance if you need me." I said the last sentence with a tough guy voice, standing tall and puffing my chest, making the marines chuckle. I raised my hand to my forehead and saluted them as they did the same with me. I watched as their cars went through the streets making everyone look at them strangely. I sighed and left for home it was pretty late anyways. When I got home I changed and got under the sheets.

"Good night daddy. I love you!" My voice cracked at the end sending me bursting into tears.