Taken...

Violet awoke due to the sun shining on her face. She was still in her long black dress and her hair had some twigs and grass in it. When she slowly sat up her head began to pound causing her to clutch her head. She squinted to look around the meadow but she noticed her box was gone. Despite her aching head she stood and ran around the field, searching for the box that held her father's things and her lamp. She started to hyperventilate and that soon led to a panic attack. She collapsed to the ground holding her chest ,thinking of everything that could happen if someone took the lamp. Then she saw a violet on the ground in front of her. There are no violets in the forest. Then she looked farther and she saw dandelions, violets, and lilies everywhere. Her breathing slowed as she picked a dandelion, was this real? Am I home?

With hope she stood and started running. She ran to mermaid lagoon and the mermaids looked at her in shock then greeted her with happiness. They sang her a song and then swam to tell their kingdom. She bumped into a fairy and they laughed and hugged. She really missed her home, her fairy friends, the scenery, everything. On her way to the lost boys the shadow found her and she untucked her wings. They started dancing and twisted around each other before flying to camp. When she arrived no one was out. The shadow had left so he couldn't provide her any information as to where they were. The purple eyed genie looked in every tent and tree house, there was no one. As she made her way to her and Peters house she started to think of the worst. What if they got sick and died? What if they were eaten by a wild animal or a mermaid? Dream shade?

"Peter?" Violet called out. She roamed to whole house only to find a gift box. She untied the blue ribbon from the white box and looked inside. Inside there was a bouquet of white flowers of all kind. below was white sand and a note saying 'We're waiting love'. With that she took the white bouquet and flew as fast as she could to the beach by skull island. There spelled out in the said was 'Welcome home mother!' She landed and took off her shoes to feel the warm sand against her feet. All of a sudden she felt little arms circle around her legs.

"I missed you Genie." Alexi said. Violet picked him up and threw him in the air making him giggle. She caught him and hugged him so tight.

"I missed you too darling. You have no idea how much I missed you and your brothers."

"You ruined the plan Alexi!" She heard a boy shout. They all appeared out of the woods and took off their hoods. With a smiling face Violet held out her arms and all 20 boys ran into them. Violet cried happy tears and they all tackled her to the floor making them laugh.

"Did you miss me?" She heard a familiar british voice speak. All the lost boys climbed off her and Violet laid on the floor staring at the smirking, clever boy.

"Peter?" She said ,not believing what she saw.

"That's my name love. Don't wear it out." In a second she was already clinging on to him as Peter spinned them around. He put the purple haired girl on the ground and held her tightly."You look ravishing love." he whispered.

"I cant believe im here Peter." Violet said as she held on to him tighter.

"Maybe this will help you believe." As he finished the sentence Peter kissed Violet. His lips made her stomach flutter and they both got goosebumps. Cheering and clapping was heard and the King and Queen of Neverland looked around. The lost boys were by the non-lit bonfire looking very disgusted [some fake gagged], the mermaids sat on the beach and some in the water, and the fairies sat in the trees.

They all celebrated the return of their Queen and danced all night. The mermaids and fairies, even some of the Indians, offered gifts and Violet accepted them all. Peter stayed by her side all night and when they finally put all the children to bed, they went to their tree house. They both sat on their bed but didn't speak.

"You took care of them while I was gone right?" Violet asked as they laid on their sides facing each other.

"Of course. Yes some did get hurt and sick but that's apart of life. It was depressing and hard without their mother here." Peter replied. They held each other for ever until something bothered Violet.

Violets POV~

" Peter can I ask of a favor?" I sat up and he nodded." I want you to erase my memory of those on earth. I'll change out of this dress and I want you to burn it."

Peter definitely looked shocked at my request but nodded anyway. I went to the other side of the room and made a small bathroom with a snap of my fingers. Once I closed the door, I started removing the dress and I changed into a T-shirt and leggings. I removed my make up and left my hair down. I gave the dress to Peter and he stared at it for a little while.

"Are you sure you want me to do this? I know you made friends and created memories there."Peter questioned.

"Yes. I want to forget them as they have already forgotten me."

" I will do it then, but first a present." Peter replied happily. When he came back he had two things. He picked up the one in cloth first and handed it to me." This one first."

I opened it to see a leather bracelet just like his. It had our initials sewn on it and our tribal design that we shared. He grabbed the bracelet and clasped it around my wrist.

"Thank y-"

"Not yet. There is still one more." Peter cut me off with a smirk. I playfully glared at him as I got the other gift. When I removed the cloth I was shocked. I clapped my hand over my mouth and he chuckled. He took the ring and placed it on my right ring finger. The ring had an emerald placed on a twisted silver band.

"The emerald stands for me and Neverland. Marriage is for grown ups but this is a way to unite us. I have a necklace with a violet gem. I think its more manly that way." I laughed and pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you Peter. I love you" I said and Peter kissed me.

"I love you too and I will never let someone take you again. By morning your memories of the people on earth will be erased but I will let you remember your living there. The cultures and the different things you saw and learned."

" Thank you Peter. For everything"