Question 67: Dragons103

'I dare Envy to annoy Pride in any way possible...Pride freaks me out. He's scary.'  Yeah, Pride always was a bit weird. Anyways, I can most certainly irritate him and I shall take great joy in doing so. *Smiles wickedly*

*Envy sees Pride sitting on the sofa* Hey, Pride. *Sits down next to him*

Pride: *Rolls his eyes* "I don't have time for a pathetic creature like you, Envy. What do you want?"

*Pretends to look offended* Now, now, Pride, can't we just talk, like brothers?

Pride: "I object to you being my brother...."

*Envy ignores that comment* Well, I just wanted to come over here to do this... *Pokes Pride's cheek*

Pride: *Looks mad and confused* "What the heck?!"

*Envy grins.* It's my new game, Prod Pride! *Pokes Pride some more*

Pride: *Glares at Envy* "Do that once more and I'm going to make you wish you were not my brother..."

Oh how mature of you Pride, can't even take a bit of brotherly banter! *Repeatedly prods Pride just to make him angry*

Pride: *Clenches his fists* "I'm warning you Envy, one more time....."

*Pokes Pride once more on the nose* Prod...

Pride: "RIGHT, THATS IT!" *Gets up and starts chasing Envy around the living room*

*Runs but laughs at Pride* Haha! You'll never catch me! *Turns into Usain Bolt and sprints faster than is humanly possible.*

Pride: *Stops running and laughs sinisterly* "Your so naive, Envy, you can't run from your shadow...." *Makes those wierd shadowy bird things come out of Envy's shadow*

Oh damn.... forgot about that....

(I'm back in buisness people! :D Hope you enjoyed this chapter!)