Question 49: The_E364

'Tell Roy your in love with Hawkeye' NO!!! I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH HER!!! I will absolutely no way do this one!!! 

Wrath: "You coward..... If you don't do it, I'll tell him for you!" *Slams the door and goes into King Bradley mode. He calls Mustang to his office*

Mustang: "King Bradley Sir" *Salutes* "Why have you called me here?"

Wrath: "Our spies have recently picked up some information on one of the Homunculi."

Mustang: *He's intrigued* Go on...

Wrath: "It seems that the Homunculus Envy has fallen in love with your subordinate, Lieutenant Hawkeye..."

Mustang: *His world falls apart and his face pales with rage* "What....?! I'LL KILL HIM!!!!!" *Bursts out of King Bradley's office and calls every spare soldier to go search for Envy.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Several hours later, they find Envy

Mustang: *Raises his hand, he's about to burn Envy.* "WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO LOOK AT RIZA- um, I mean, LIEUTENANT HAWKEYE IN THAT WAY?!?!?!?"

Envy: "I don't love her!!! For goodness sake, I was set up!!! Wrath thought it would be funny if you we're told that I love her!!! I hate her just as much as you other humans!!!!!"

Mustang: *Calms down* "Really? Well, in that case.... Everyone go search for Wrath!!!!" *He sends everyone to go look for Wrath.*

*Facepalms* Do they not realise that Wrath is King Bradley? *Sighs* Well, at least Mustang didn't kill me......