Question 88: The_E364

'Do you have any phobias, and while you're at it, prank Lust somehow' Me, have a phobia?! Nah, never! I'm not afraid of anything!!!
Greed: *Casually walks in the room* "Oh yeah? What about the time you started crying because Father shouted at you? Or the time where you broke down because you were afraid that you would be forgotten in the future?"
Shut up!!! I didn't cry, I was just making sure my tear ducts were functioning properly!!!
Greed: *Rolls his eyes* "Suuuuure, whatever you say Envy...." *Walks out of the room*
Why does he have to be so damn annoying!?!?! Urgh, I'm really irritated now- Oh! I know, I should prank Lust! Just to, ya know, vent my anger....
~Later
*Envy sneaks into Lust's room while she slept. He walks over to her bed with nail scissors in his hand. Carefully, he lifts up her hand and starts to cut off her nails... Unfortunately for him, she wakes up.....*
Lust: "ENVY!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?!?!?!" *She notices the scissors in his hands and she looks at her nails. She screams*
*Envy lets out a laugh* Pranked you!
Lust: "Just because I don't have my nails, does not mean I can't still rip your throat out!!!!" *She lunges for him and grabs the scissors from his hand. She pushes him down and laughs evily*
*Envy struggles* Lust, get off me!!!
Lust: "What goes around, comes around, Envy...." *She starts to cut his hair*
*Envy starts screaming* No, not my beautiful green locks!!!!!!
From outside the room all the could be heard was Lust's laughter, Envy's screams and the cutting of scissors...
(Don't mess with Lust or else she'll cut your hair! :D)