Question 92: varisha126

'I dare you to go to Ed and go on your knees and say I surrender then do whatever he says for 1 hour' Oh hell no! I can't do that!!! Did I include forfits in this book?! No I didn't did I? Oh damn.......

*He phones Ed. It rings for a while but eventually there is an answer*

Edward: "Hello?"

Um, Hi, it's me, Envy.

Edward: "What the hell do you want?"

I was just wondering of we could meet in person, I have something very important that I need to tell you.

Edward: "How can I know that it's not a trick?"

You can't............

Edward: "................ I'll be there"

Meet me at 8:00 in Central.

Edward: "Where?"

I'll find you. Just walk around and look casual. *Puts down the reciever*

~At 8:00

*Sees Edward looking like the most awkward person in the world and walks up behind him*

I thought I told you to look casual?

Edward: *Jumps a bit* I had to make sure you weren't going to attack me or something!

*Rolls his eyes* Whatever, just follow me.

They arrive in a secluded area

Edward: *Folds his arms* "Well? What is it that you wanted to tell me?"

*He gets down on his knees and puts his arms in the air* I.......I surrender....

Edward: "WHAT?!?!?!?"

Don't make me say it again!

Edward: "You've given up?!"

Yes. I will do whatever you say for an hour.

Edward: "Yes! This is gonna be brilliant!!!!!!"

Oh god, what have I let myself in for..........

*During that one hour Envy had done all of Edward's house work, was wearing make-up, was in a pink frilly dress, had to refer to Edward as 'Master', was forced to help an old Lady cross a street, donated money to a children's hospital, had to put on a show at the retirement home and was now currently giving Edward a massage. The hour was up*

If we burn, you burn with us!!! *Pushes Edward over* Rebellion success!!!! *Runs off like a mad man*

(I was feeling random so I put it a Hunger Games quote :D)