Question 61: DispleasedPikachu

'Dare u to break Greed's glasses?' Oho yes! For once I am actually looking forward to this dare! You people should all take advice from @DispleasedPikachu on how to give me dares that I'll actually enjoy doing! Honestly, is there only one decent person amongst you? Anyways, I'll go and to that dare for you...
~Half an hour later
*Sneeks into Greed's room and steals his glasses off his bedside table. He snaps them in half and breaks the lenses and places them on the floor. He then quietly gets out of Greed's room*
~2 hours later
Greed: *Walks into his bedroom* "WHAT?!?!?! HOW?! WHEN I FIND OUT WHO DID THIS, SOMEONES GONNA DIE!!!"
*Envy gulps and starts to have second thoughts on if this was a good idea or not*
Greed: *Storms into Envy's room* "I KNOW IT WAS YOU, ENVY, JUST ADMIT IT!"
*Is shocked* How did you know it was me?!?!
Greed: *Smirks but is still angry.* I didn't.....
*Envy starts cursing himself*
Greed: "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"
*Makes a run for it* It was only a joke! I was dared to do it!!
Greed: *Runs after him* "Get back here, I need to throttle you!!!
*Runs off screaming whilst Greed chases him for hours on end.*
*They both eventually get tired and call a truce for a few hours before it all starts again....*

(Blimey! That sounded like a story ending!)